The armies that will clash in Generals are the super powers of United States and China, and a massive underground organization, the Global Liberation Army, bent on drowning the world in anarchy and terror. Each of the three sides represents a distinct geo-political viewpoint and will fight the war with vastly different tactics and weaponry.
Generals will include a full single-player campaign along with a full multiplayer component played over a LAN or the Internet.
Generals will also feature:
- More than 80 all-new units, buildings and upgrades such as the top-secret Aurora Strike Fighters, devastating Daisy Cutters, militant Angry Mobs, and skilled Hackers.
- Innovative gameplay with new features such as thrilling air-to-air combat, customizable forces, enhanced veterancy, and intense urban combat.
- An improved interface that will give gamers more control over the battlefield than ever before.
- A full map editor for players to build customized war scenarios.
- Spectacular cinematics that will immerse players in the storyline.