“We strive to bring quality games to the PC market that will bring something new to the table and Supreme Ruler 2010 does just that,” says Steve Milburn, Director of Marketing for Strategy First Inc.
The year is 2010 and the Major Powers of the world as we currently know them have disintegrated into bickering economic and military regions. The United Nations has disappeared, and in its place an organization with far sharper teeth referred to simply as "The World Market" has taken its place. Individual Regions are left to fight for power to dominate their neighbors, their countries, their continents, and then the world. Experience all the excitement for yourself when Supreme Ruler 2010 ships in Q3 2003.
“We are thrilled to be a part of Strategy First's Lineup. They are not afraid to challenge players with intelligent games, making them the ideal fit for Supreme Ruler 2010," says David Thompson, CEO of BattleGoat Studios.
Supreme Ruler 2010 Features :
- SATELLITE IMAGERY – Supreme Ruler’s Maps are all done using actual licensed “Real World” satellite imagery (Over 1 Gigabyte of raw data).
- EXPERT ASSISTANCE – Active US Military Personnel and Consultants to Foreign Militaries are providing us with detailed information on Military Units.
- MULTIMEDIA CONTENT – Graphic and Video content from the archives of NATO and other military sources from around the world.
- MULTI-PLAYER SUPPORT FOR UP TO 16 PLAYERS
- SIMULTANEOUS TURN RESOLUTION – Provides increased realism and opportunities for strategy.
- CAMPAIGN – Extensive revolutionary game campaign system, featuring over 60 game scenarios and over 200 possible starting regions.
- ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL MODEL – Extensively detailed and realistic but manageable with AI advisers that have selectable personalities.
- MAP AND SCENARIO EDITOR – Supports Real or User Created Backgrounds.
- SCALABLE HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS – Will support additional memory and video hardware if present or scale back for older systems.
More articles about Supreme Ruler 2010