The MacDonalds live in the southeastern Scotland, are economically oriented and are considered the most civilized clan in Scotland. They would rather negotiate than fight, but if pushed to the brink, they’re fierce in battle. Since their primary focus is commercial activities, the MacDonalds have very few soldiers of their own and often hire mercenaries for battle. But their military power should not be underestimated -- their economic power affords them the finest troops and weapons available.
This clan's civilian units have short-cropped hair while their combat units prefer to look more wild and adventurous by plaiting their long brown manes. Due to their proximity to England, they wear similar clothing and armor to the English soldiers.
- Special Features:
- Strong in Trade and Diplomacy
- Special Buildings: Coin Mint
- Poor Regeneration Rates
- Combat Units:
- Spearmen, Hammer Fighter, Crossbowmen, Halberdiers
- Mounted Scouts, Mounted Swordsmen, Siege Towers
- Merchants, Bagpipe Players
- Special Battle Tactics:
- Spearmen: Ram spears into the ground to construct barriers
- Crossbowmen: Quivers offer quick reload time
- Siege Towers: Build ramps for scaling enemy walls
- Merchants: Bribe enemy units
- Bagpipe Players: Play fake battle music to confuse enemy units