Parental Controls. Parents will now be able to alter and control certain aspects of gameplay in America's Army: Operations. With this new patch, parents can disable all the blood in the game, enable a language filter, disallow the ability to play as an Advanced Marksman, and limit gameplay to only those missions which features the MILES laser-tag type play. This parental link has been added to the main menu.
Weapons Cache SE (Special Edition). By player demand, the Army has significantly increased the size of the ever-popular Weapons Cache map. With an additional objective, the map is now almost twice the size. The Assaulting team has many more options to attack, and the Defense will need to be on their
toes to win now!
Other New Features Include:
- New voices for Opfor
- Optional "Reason" to votekick.
Type "votekick PLAYERNAME REASONINDEX" to initiate a votekick with a reason.
Type "reasonlist" to find an available REASONINDEX
(i.e. "votekick Kermit 3" will initiate a votekick on Kermit with the reason:
"Player has used foul or abusive language").
- Running animations for grenades.
- Server list will display Leased and Leased Official icons.
- New Groups for Navy, Air Force, Marines, Army (star).
- Expanded LAN browser to 8 servers.
- ROE Kick penalty reduced from 1.25*Limit to 0.5*Limit.
- e.g. ROE Limit = 400
Previous kick penalty = 500
New kick penalty = 200
- ROE Kick at start of round incurs maximum penalty.
- e.g. Previous penalty = CURRENT_ROE + KICK_PENALTY
- New penalty = ROE_LIMIT + KICK_PENALTY
- Team attack message changed from a player broadcast to a game broadcast (i.e. not subject to flood limit).
- HUD Options screen changed from HideNV to HideOptics (will hide binocs and NVG icons).
- Adjustments to weapon and grenade load-outs on Bridge map to better balance gameplay.
- SP commo no longer uses enemy voices ("FRAG OUT!" in US_Weapons).
- Players on 2nd page in Admin Command Post should now be selectable.
- Fixed tracers no displaying when prone.
- Flashbang sound is now scaled by distance.
- Zoom + Reload with sniper rifles no longer disables sprinting.
- Various minor map fixes.