The following have been fixed or improved:
- Respawn problem in ATG game (no players should now respawning inside each other).
- The weapons have now been placed in crates for the DM game, for improved visibility.
- Score (frags, kills, deaths) should be displayed appropriately on client games.
- Tthe game reporting 'server lost' when reloading a map should be reduced.
- Sound drop-out should be improved so that all gunshots and explosions should be heard.
- Player animation and movement should be improved, especially on games with slow connections.
- The game should no longer crash (in some instances) when picking up weapons.
- There is improved appearance for grenade throwing.
- The player statistics window is improved (greater legibility when >20 players are in a game).
- The game should no longer crash when running in fullscreen mode and using Alt-TAB (only applicable on some graphics cards).
- General ambient sound improvements.
- Automatic pilot selection for the Stream ATG game.
- An imporoved Sort function for the player statistics window (e.g for sorting by frags - kills - deaths, not just by the frags).
- Bad connection detection is now an icon on the HUD. Players with persitent bad connections will eventually be kicked out of games.
- 'Team Chat' has been removed from Deathmatch mode.
- Names of all players are displayed in Deathmatch mode.
- A HUD cursor has been added to Vietnam Mode to aid weapon and ammo collection.
- Memory leaks removed.
- Improved updating of the Ping information.
- Appropriate cross hairs have been added to sniper rifles.
- New default keys setup, in response to people's wishes.
- Added sounds of players being hit and/or killed.
- Players can now be kicked from games via a voting system.
- Servers now have an "auto balance teams" option.
- It is now possible to type in a known IP address and join a game.
- Imporved models and textures for weapons.
- "TEAMKILLER" now appears when somebody kills his own teammate!
- Server commands.
For further information about Vietcong, please visit the official website
More articles about Vietcong