"Rayman 3 carries on the tradition of groundbreaking and inventive game play created by the Rayman Team," said Christine Burgess-Quemard, Managing Director of International Production, Ubi Soft Entertainment. "It is testament to the skills of this team that Rayman has become such a successful franchise and the technological leap forward that Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc makes delivers a mix of challenge and fantasy, that will not disappoint fans."
Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc will feature many brand new game elements. Its action-adventure format will be familiar to many, but advanced combat will form the heart of this latest installment. Rayman will have a range of new movements and powers including, Shock Rockets, the Lockjaw, Vortex Fist and he will certainly need them as he comes up against over 20 powerful enemies, including the savage Hoodlum tribe. The new in-game combat systems will also ensure players use their brains, with each enemy having individual strengths and attack strategies, and will only be defeated by using the correct combination of fighting techniques.
Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc (GameCube) key features
- Rayman's Bustin' Loose!
- Rayman's back with brand new powers and equipment like Shock Rockets, the Lockjaw, Vortex Fist, Mini-Shoe car, Funky-boards and other supercool stuff.
- Totally Wicked Enemies
- Charge into intense battles with the crazed Hoodlum Army and giant transforming bosses - each trained with cunning group fighting tactics.
- Bizarre Worlds of Epic Proportions
- Plunge into worlds packed with zany comedy and eye-popping visuals and discover tons of deliriously strange creatures like Mawpaws, Squabs and loads more.
- Bursting with Bonuses
- Play like a hero and unlock bunches of mini-games, secret videos ( including 2 exclusive videos for Nintendo GameCubeTM) and other fresh bonuses!
- Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc on Nintendo Game Boy Advance - Key Features
- Unleash Rayman's smokin' new powers such are the Body Shot and Double fists in this combat-crazy adventure!
- A brand new Rayman with over 50 maps!
- Plunge into chaotic combat in the 6 hilarious multiplayer maps with up to 3 of your friends!
- Bonus: 11 maps to download from Rayman® 3 Hoodlum Havoc on your Nintendo GameCube.
Rayman 3 Hoodlum Havoc is scheduled to ship to retail shelves in March 2003 for the Nintendo GameCube, Nintendo Game Boy Advance.