"The CSI computer game showcases the key elements that have catapulted the show to number one status: the characters, the investigation, the forensic science, and crime-solving challenge," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubi Soft Entertainment. "Can you handle a crime scene of your own? Become a part of the CSI team and find out."
CSI computer game features include:
- Starring Cast: Features the likeness of the entire cast from William L. Petersen to Jorja Fox.
- CSI Featured Author: Max Allan Collins, an award winning author, wrote the scripts for cases in the game.
- Detailed Forensics Equipment: As a CSI agent you will have access to a variety of forensics and lab equipment including finger print dusters, UV lights and casting kits.
- Five Crimes to Investigate: Put on your CSI badge, gather your forensics equipment, and steady your nerves as you investigate five baffling crime scenes.
- True CSI Experience: Featuring music, sounds and accurately modeled locations from the show.
About CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Nominated for six Emmy awards in 2002, the series launched in October 2000 to critical acclaim, and was named Favorite "New Series of the Year" in 2001 by TV Guide. CSI airs on CBS Thursday nights in the US, to an average of 28.7 million viewers every week. It is also seen on several TV channels throughout Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Currently CBS's top rated show, every broadcast dominates key demographic categories, including the 18-34, 18-49 and the 25-54 age groups. The series centers on a team of Las Vegas Crime Scene Investigators, who crack perplexing and seemingly unsolvable cases through expert study and analysis of the evidence. The show features a highly realistic and sometimes graphic portrayal of the scientific tactics used to track down criminals, and appeals to a broad, affluent audience of computer savvy fans who love suspense, mystery and reality TV.