GI Combat Version 1.02d
- Jump map toggles with the J key.
- Order menu enable toggles with the O key.
- Chat messages expire after 15 seconds.
- Tank Pathing should be smoother
- Tanks targeting multiple threats should be fixed.
- Buildings should peal away better
- Mouse camera controls have been tuned up.
- Fixed initial mortar targeting bug where the first attack would always hit dead on.
- Vehicles given short moves will back up rather than turn.
- Morale will return to normal faster when not under fire
- Vehicle morale will not go heroic as often with indirect attacks
- Support fire and mortars will make most troops go prone.
- Version checking in MP is now done.
- IP address is validated (to a point). It will check for poper
- pattern (xx.xx.xx.xx) and verify that the address is only numbers and dots. It does not validate the IP address beyond that.
- In MP games when the players exit the debrief screen they will be sent to the chat screens again so that another game can be played.
- In MP games the host can now change the scenario or options without causing the game to terminate.
- In MP games the host can go back from the scenario selection screen to chat without causing the game to terminate.
- Tank main arm fire is slowed down.
- Unit markers are improved for better visability.
- Group icons and jump map dots blink when units come under fire.
- Tank Animation is fixed when firing.
- Pan speed is reduced for keyboard and mouse.
- Soldiers use cover better and look for clear LOS better.
- Soldiers use building cover better.