Can You Claim the Throne of Channon?
In Heroes of Might and Magic IV: Winds of War, players are transported to the land of Channon, a large and populous kingdom occupying most of Axeoth's northern continent. The shining capital city has become the target of no less than five invading armies who covet its lands and riches. Players assume the roles of five conquerors, each staging his own uniquely driven invasion, before facing a showdown for ultimate control.
Features for Heroes of Might and Magic IV: Winds of War include:
- New single-scenario maps created by New World Computing as well as contest-winning single-scenario maps created by fans
- Six new Heroes campaigns
- Three original fantastic creatures
- New adventure objects, including six creature generators
- Additional Campaign Editor features, including a customizable object painter
- New storylines for the campaigns
- All new music track
Developed by New World Computing, a division of The 3DO Company, Heroes IV: Winds of War is the latest game in the best-selling Might and Magic line. Selling more than 4.5 million units worldwide and translated into over a dozen languages, the Might and Magic series is a proven success.
Heroes of Might and Magic IV: Winds of War is slated to ship this Spring. For more information about this Expansion Pack and Might and Magic products, please visit 3DO's official web site.