- More ‘Mechs – “MechWarrior 4 ‘Mech Pak” features four new Inner Sphere ‘Mechs, as selected by fans through the “Select a ‘Mech” survey conducted in January 2002.
The four new Inner Sphere ‘Mechs include:
- The Hunchback - Easily identified by its oversized shoulder-mount auto-cannon, the Hunchback is a tough brawler armed for short-range combat. (50 tons)
- The Dragon - A speedy all-around frontline striker and a favored 'Mech of House Kurita commanders. (60 tons)
- The Highlander - A massive jump-capable assault 'Mech and signature 'Mech of the Northwind Highlanders mercenary unit. (90 tons)
- The Zeus - A classic Inner Sphere design, the Zeus is an extremely reliable long-range assault 'Mech. (80 tons)
- More ‘Tech – “MechWarrior 4 Inner Sphere ‘Mech Pak” equips players’ arsenals with the IFF Jammer to spread confusion in the enemy’s ranks and the dreaded Heavy Gauss Rifle to dish out maximum damage.
- More multiplayer – The “Pak” features a brand new Coliseum multiplayer map where players fight against one another in a gladiator arena.