- Choose from the 16 World Champion boxers, and fight with no weight restriction against another player or the computer.
- 3 game modes: 'Vs' is a typical arcade mode, 'Showcase' a tournament game and 'World' a career based game mode.
- Gameplay is simple, and very addictive.
It is vital that the game will be seen from more or less an overhead view. As this view is somewhat uninteresting in terms of graphics developpers have opted to adopt a viewpoint of 80 degrees. They maintain the overhead view but introduce enough of a diagonal view to display various moves and punches plus we get some volume into the characters.
The player's boxer is viewed from behind, and the opponent from the front. The 'camera' and ring will rotate to keep the two boxers facing each other.
- Plays as world champion Mike Tyson
- 360 degrees movement and positioning and smooth inertia movement.
- Charges every time player uses dodges.
- 4 modes of play to choose from: Showcase, Versus, World , Practise
- A full range of punches and defensive moves
- 90 Different boxers, 10 hidden
- 16 rotating rings
- 3 difficulty levels
- 2 Player head to head with a link cable
- In Depth training , build your boxer up
The world champion title is on your doorstep in this most ultimate realistic boxing game on GBA featuring Mike Tyson, the biggest boxer ever!