Fans of the hugely successful Cossacks: European Wars will be glad to hear that a unique “World Ranking” league system will be included in the much anticipated add-on, “The Art of War”. Never in videogame history, has a game provided you with a ranking system this detailed.
The “World Ranking” system will allow Cossacks players to pit their skills against others for a chance at global supremacy. With an intuitive multiplayer interface already built into the game, all you need is a copy of the original and Internet access to enjoy the benefits that Cossacks: The Art of War brings to multiplayer gaming.
“Everyone knows that the original Cossacks: European Wars was one of the best multiplayer real-time strategy games around.” Says Terry Malham UK President. “This league system vastly improves on the original multiplayer experience in various ways, such as recording epic in-game battles and the ability to join games as a spectator or a referee.”
Gamers will be most pleased to hear about is the inclusion of Ranks and Titles… starting as an “Esquire”, victories gained will quickly move a player up the ladder from “Baron” to “Duke” as they strive for the coveted title of “King”.
Combined with over 35 enhancements to the original game, Cossacks: The Art of War is a must have for armchair generals across the World.
For more information visit the Cossacks website.
New World Ranking Features:
- Players will be able to view the Country, user name, gender, date of birth and clans of an individual player
- Title, trophies, and rank will change as victories are gained
- Constant updates for players so they know where they are in the league
- Players can join a game in progress as a spectator or referee
- Games played can be recorded and sent as an MPEG for others to view
- Customisation of Clan emblems/logos can be put next to the player’s name
- One of the easiest multiplayer games to start