Metal Slug X on Sony's first console brings all of the critically acclaimed gameplay to PSone; six levels of intense old-school arcade shoot-'em-up action, humorous characters and a plethora of weapons of destruction including tanks, fighter planes and death-dealing camels to commandeer.
The PSone version has a couple of new surprises. A unique feature is the new Combat School mode with completely new levels to rampage through. Plus, once players have mastered the normal mode, you can unlock two new modes: Special Secret Mission and the Gallery. Better still, players can now team up with a mate for simultaneous two-player action.
Metal Slug X will hook diehard arcade nuts and win over new fans alike with its irresistible arcade gameplay. Metal Slug X will be distributed by Virgin Interactive for £19.99.
- 6 Levels of intense old-school platform blasting.
- 1 and 2-Player simultaneous action.
- Four mad-cap heroes, each with their own personality.
- Hundreds of hidden secrets!
- Fiendish enemies and massive bosses.
- A dazzling arsenal of weapons including heavy machine guns, shot guns, flame throwers, lasers and robo-dog launchers.
- Capture and use four zany vehicles, each with their own different weapon systems. Camel, Tank (The Metal Slug), Jet, Robo-Suit, etc.