Experience life on the powder in the world of TransWorld Snowboarding. This great title is developed by Housemarque, the Finish development team who created Supreme Snowboarding PC. TransWorld Snowboarding offers go-anywhere, real world based snowboard levels, intense boarder animations and dynamic crash physics. Treacherous terrain and steep cliffs, modeled after actual slopes from around the world, add to the danger in TransWorld Snowboarding. With rails and downed trees to jib and grind, natural snow kickers and ramps to launch off, and multiple half-pipes and quarter-pipes to perform tons of tricks on, TransWorld Snowboarding is action sports gameplay at its pinnacle.
- Pro rider styles, special tricks and awesome extra abilities specific to each pro rider
- 10 snowboarding pros: Tina Basich, Barrett Christy, Andrew Crawford, Kevin Jones, Peter Line, Jussi Oksanen, Todd Richards, Wille Yli-Luoma, Daniel Frank and Nicola Thost
- 19 locations including USA, Finland, Switzerland, Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Italy, and Japan
- Free-ride, Free-style, Slope Style, Straight Jump, Pipe, Boarder X and Career game modes
- Amazing visuals including special-effect lighting, shadows, particle effects, bump mapping and anti-aliasing
- Perform tricks off of ice blocks, kicker boxes, downed trees, snow plows, tables, rails, half-pipes, quarter-pipes and more
- New levels opened by perfecting tricks and attaining top scores
- Licensed equipment, clothing and accessory sponsors including Billabong, DC Shoes, Hurley Clothing, Nixon, Oakley and more
- Tons of painful wipeouts depending on position and speed
- Hidden photographers to capture your best tricks for the TransWorld Snow Magazine cover
- The ability to create play-lists from in-game licensed tracks and original game music
One to four player simultaneous play
For further information please surf on the official website.