- The First Chance to Race the 2002 Season on Nintendo GameCube™
- Featuring the new Toyota and Renault Formula One teams, the new drivers - Mika Salo, Alan McNish, Takuma Sato, Felipe Massa, Mark Webber and the latest driver moves - Kimi Raikonnen at McLaren, Jarno Trulli at Renault and Giancarlo Fisichella at Jordan.
- The Action and Intensity of Formula One
- Unrivaled accuracy, resolution, detail, performance and speed deliver an F1 experience like no other.
- Beat the Best to Be the Best
- Cutting-edge AI means your opponents are fast, bold and intelligent-and they want to win as badly as you do.
- Multiple Racing Experiences
- Jump in the cockpit for high action, high drama battles in quick race or switch to the realism of an in-depth simulation.
- Authentic Formula One Atmosphere
- Roaring crowds, pit crew radio, grid girls, 22-man pit stops and real weather effects-from the pits to the podium, EA SPORTS delivers all the speed, excitement, glamour and rivalry of Formula One racing.
Games of 2013
Top Games of 2012
F1 2002 (GameCube) - Product Info & First Screens
by Rainier on March 26, 2002 @ 1:03 p.m. PST
Put your driving skills to the test in the first game to feature the new 2002 Formula One season-vie for the coveted Formula One driver’s title as the real season unfolds. The world’s best drivers pilot the world’s sexiest racing machines, with the high-tech, high-intensity panache that could only come from EA SPORTS™. Muscle your way to the front and enjoy every heart-stopping moment as you battle for every inch of track against the superstars of the sport. Choose to race in a champion’s car or challenge yourself by taking the wheel for an up-and-coming team-just make sure you have what it takes, because your opponents drive just as hard as you do. Take the wheel in F1 2002 and take aim at the 2002 Formula One World Championship.