- server has been fixed so that client side speed hacks do not work
- Reload bug probably fixed.
- remote C4, various bug fixes
- AW50 has correct damage values
- gas grenade/gas mask lockup fixed
- fixed random client freeze
- gas no longer effects users on next round
- purchase screen, fixed bug where users were unable to buy items when they have enough money
- fixed bug with grenades existing on client but not server (they persist untill the client dies)
- fixed bug where vision enhancements could get out of sync with server
- fixed bug where vision enhancements gave inconsistent results while zoomed
- LCD screen on view model timed C4 is now full bright Barking dog
- fixed bug where pain sounds from damage brushes cause a pain sound every time health goes down
- grenade launcher accuracy matches crosshair, tweak of accuracy values.
- fixed green question mark bug
- fixed bug where joining level late, destructible models not there
- added locked server info to browser
- moved network connection speed switch to browser window
- added missing sound files for front end and flash grenade
- tweaks to player prediction code
- Server upload bandwith spikes when players join.
- fixed bug where duplicate clients appeared in spectator/IO mode
- fixed bug where scrollbar thumb control could shrink to tiny sizes
- upload speed switch added to server
- servers report score to gamespy correctly now
- servers report their shutdown correctly to gamespy now.
Games of 2014
'Global Operations' Patch v1.1 Available NOW
by Rainier on March 30, 2002 @ 10:00 a.m. PST
The first patch for the retail game is now ready. This patch addresses the most serious issues. Most of this was done last week, but we also did a major optimization to the server that was really needed to make the game play better. We played a nice game yesterday on a server that was capped at 384K upstream, and it was smooth.