Fila Decathlon puts your digits to the test in the ultimate test of athletic prowess on Game Boy Advance. 10 events test speed, strength and endurance to see if you’ve got what it takes to win - to be the world’s greatest athlete.
This is classic game-play improved and updated for the advance generation.
“What’s your technique?”
The first athletics game to appear on Gameboy Advance, Fila Decathlon possess excellent graphics with an advanced game-play engine. Behind the scenes physics ensure that the game combines the classic and much loved button bashing game-play alongside advanced biometrics, offering a simple yet challenging game. Game-play modes range from single event practice to a full regional, national qualification and Olympic tournament, as well as head to head multiplayer via linkup cable. Players can select from specialist athletes or all rounders in the quest to win gold and smash world records.
- Outstanding graphics and animations
- The first athletics game on GBA
- The Fila License
- All ten real life events – 100m, 110m hurdles, long jump, high jump, javelin, shot put, discus, Pole Vault, 400m, 1500m
- Stunning character animations
- Head to head gameplay via link cable
- Gameplay modes ranging from single event to national championships and Olympics
- Full AI participation in all events – see the AI run, jump and throw
- Unique character attributes – choose sprinters, jumpers, throwers or all rounders
- Classic gameplay tied to realistic biometrics
- In game Fila Branding
- Fila are a worldwide manufacturer of sporting goods and equipment
- Fila possess strong links to the world of athletics having set up the “Discovery” program to improve middle and long distance runners in Kenya, The USA and Italy