PATCH V18.104.22.168 BETA
WARNING : THIS VERSION IS NOT THE FINAL PATCH V22.214.171.124 FOR MOTORACER 3. IT'S A BETA TEST VERSION.
THIS VERSION HAVE A BUG IN THE NETWORK GAME : the game could crash. THE FINAL VERSION WILL BE RELEASE SOON.
Among the features offered by this patch are functions for changing resolution and the joystick and keyboard controls, additional network functionality, as well as plenty of other enhancements. A few of the graphics bugs have also been corrected in this version.
Double-click on the "Mr3 - 126.96.36.199- European update.exe" or "Mr3 - 188.8.131.52 -US update.exe" file to start the update process. When installing the patch you will be prompted to enter the serial number. NB: the original game CD should be in your drive when the patch is being installed.
1. Simpler access to more setup parameters organised into 5 sections:
1.1 Settings for graphics, resolution, numbers of colours, antialiasing,
- Choice of resolution: provides a selection of different resolutions and numbers of colours.
- Colour antialiasing: selects antialiasing mode.
In addition to the settings available in the game to help improve your performance, you can also try some of the following settings:
- No rendertarget: disables rendertarget mode, allowing a rendered 3D object to be displayed on the face of a polygon. Some video cards do not support this function.
- No rendertarget in menu: disables rendertarget mode in the menu only
- No shadow: removes shadows from the bikes completely.
- No video textures: removes animated textures (e.g.: large screen in the Stade de France)
- No T&L: forces part of the 3D rendering in software mode. In fact, some video cards do not support T&L (Transform and Lightning) mode properly.
- No guardbands: forces the program not to display anything outside the screen (clipping). Some cards have problems supporting guardband.
- No SIMD code (SSE & SSE2): disables SSE & SSE2 (Pentium® 3 and Pentium® 4) optimisation if you are experiencing autodetection problems.
- No evaluation by DirectDraw 7: disables more accurate evaluation of texture memory. May correct certain problems linked to particular video card drivers.
- Forced texture memory size: can be used to force the texture memory to a fixed size. In fact, some video cards do not handle video memory correctly. It can also be used to improve texture quality, but at the cost of performance.
1.2 Sound settings, reverb, chorus for motor bikes.
- No sound: disables the sound throughout the entire game.
- No music: disables only the playing of music in the game.
- Chorus: is used to change the chorus of the motor bikes' sound
- Reverb: is used to change the reverb of the motor bikes' sound
1.3 Peripheral settings, joystick, joypad, keyboard, etc.
To change a keyboard or joystick setting, click on the relevant function and then press the key or button to be assigned.
- Joystick enabled on launch: starts the game with the joystick/joypad controls
- Linear direction: changes direction control from linear mode to non-linear. You are recommended to keep linear mode as the default setting.
- Default values: restores default keys and buttons.
1.4 Multiplayer settings, creating your own banned rider list, choosing the right network bandwidth for your RTC modem, Cable, ADSL, your network card, etc.
- Network bandwidth: selects type of connection for playing in network mode
- Select Network Cards: selects the local or remote network card to be used for playing the game on a network.
- Banned rider list: lists players who have been banned.
1.5 System information, providing useful information about video drivers, processor enhancements and other technical information.
2. Freestyle mode can be played completely using the joystick. All the combinations will be updated on our website.
3. Choose your own helmet, new helmets and logos:
4. Multiplayer mode can now be accessed by non-players using spectator mode, allowing them to watch their favourite riders via the tracking cameras:
F3: Changes the bike being followed
F4: Changes camera
5. Each player now has their name displayed during races.
6. You can make donations to your favourite players and ban those players you don't want.
7. For those keen on the view from inside, racing bikes now have a built-in digital speedometer.
8. Support for Intel SSE (Pentium® 3) and SSE2 (Pentium® 4) instruction sets.
9 - Team support
This options allow you to choose what set of bikes you wish for you next game. You can choose only 8 bikes at all.