* Added HOME and END keyboard support to scrollbars.
* Improved city governor AI.
* Editor: Added HP bonus to the Units page. The bonus can be anywhere from -20 to +20.
* Editor: Added Retreat Bonus controls to Combat Experience page.
* Editor: Added new unit abilities to allow bombarding to be lethal against land and/or sea units.
* Editor: Added multiple AI strategies for units.
* Editor: Exposed AI to AI trade rate.
* Editor: Added Reset Player Data option to Scenario menu which allows resetting of all custom player data to default values.
* Editor: Added a corruption slider to difficulty level page. It defaults to 100% for all difficulty levels.
* Added Barbarian Activity: No Barbarians.
* Added Allow Restarting Players rule.
* Added Preserve Random Seed rule. Turning this off will allow random seeds to be changed when a saved game is reloaded (which makes combat different...).
* Editor: Added game rules and victory conditions to scenario properties. If defaults are not used, the check boxes are not displayed and their on/off states cannot be changed.
* Editor: Added playable civs selector to scenario properties. If a civ is not playable, it will not be available for selection for both the human player and the opponents nor will it be assigned to any Random civ.
* Customized game settings for scenarios now work on the player setup screen. If defaults are not used, the check boxes are not displayed and their on/off states cannot be changed.
* Added "Abandon City" to right-click menu.
* Compressed saved games.
* Editor: Displayed active player on status bar.
* Editor: Setting active player to a barbarian tribe causes placed barbarian camps to use the specified barbarian tribe.
* Added bubble text to tech chooser for tech names that get cut off.
* Editor: Game now saves world-builder seed to .INI file for use in generating maps in editor.
* Game settings are now stored in any save file that uses them. This prevents players from altering their BIC file and using it in an existing game.
* Editor: Changed the maximum value for the Min. Distance Between Civs to 256.
* Editor: Improved starting locations for scenarios only.
* Editor: Renamed "Unique Color" to "Alternate Color" on civilizations page of the rules property sheet.
* Editor: Removed option to customize world from scenarios that contain a map.
* Editor: Added support for custom Players to player setup.
* Editor: Removed some team color palette restrictions.
* Increased corruption/waste fighting ability of courthouses and police stations.
* Increased waste fighting ability of We Love The King Day.
* Decreased Large Map Size to 130x130.
* Decreased HugeMap Size to 160x160.
* Draft anger and hurrying unhappiness reduced to 20 turns.
* War chariots now upgrade to knights.
* Adjusted advance trading rates for AI.
* The following units now plays their fidget animations when the fortify: Mech Infantry, Modern Armor, Nuclear Submarine, Panzer, Submarine, Tank, and Transport.
* Editor: Restricted players from having duplicate races.
* Removed Mounted ability from all units (flag was unused).
* Changed Culturally Linked Starting Locations from a pref to a rule.
* Sped up world builder.
* Handled some hard-coded icon issues for the city management window.
* Improved method of detecting modified rules.
* Mods no longer show gray lines on Science Advisor screen.
* Editor: Streamlined menu options.
* Updated resource icon loading so that it's not hard-coded. Any number of resource icons can now be loaded from resources.pcx as longs they are 49x49 with a 1-pixel border (and don't forget to update resource_shadows.pcx).
* Updated unit icon loading so that it's no longer hard-coded. Any number of unit icons can now be loaded as long as they are 32x32 with a 1-pixel border.
* The maximum food a tile with a city on it can produce has been changed to 2.
* Page Up/Down in Civilopedia no longer opens random entries.
* Editor: Fixed bug with Aggression Level slider on Civilizations page.
* Editor: Updated ERA_NONE techs to work as expected (you can never research them and they don't impede era advancement but they can be assigned as free techs).
* Removed "God mode" save cheat.
* Fixed crash related to last settler dying on a transport.
* Fixed bug involving extra movement costs if the unit can't advance after combat.
* Fixed stack movement bug involving armies.
* Fixed worker automation bug involving shift-A.
* Fixed bugs involving setup screen remembering settings.
* Fixed bug involving maintenance costs and granaries/Pyramids, barracks/Art of War, etc.
* Fixed bug involving stack movement and combat.
* Fixed forest planting on enemy territory exploit.
* Fixed bug in diplo bargaining AI for per-turn gold deals.
* Improved army healing AI.
* Fixed bug with how shields were calculated for population hurrying. The first citizen is now worth 20 shields instead of 40 shields, just like all the other citizens.
* Air units now stay on interception if their carrier moves.
* Updated units with Zone of Control in the Zone of Control Civilopedia entry.
* Updated food from game tiles in the Bonus Resources Civilopedia entry.
* Updated Coastal Fortress maintenance cost in Maintenance Civilopedia entry.
* Fixed some bugs involving the AI's use of fighters/jet fighters.
* Fixed some bugs with team color palettes.
* Fixed highlight bug on world and player setup screens.
* Fixed combo box bug.
* Correct Knight Death SFX now plays.
* Editor: Fixed bug that allowed rivers in water.
* Editor: Fixed bug that did not properly set rivers when turning water into land.
* Fixed bug which allowed rebasing bombers which had already bombed using group movement.
* Noted that a Temple is required to build a Cathedral in it's Civilopedia entry.
* Noted that a Library is required to build an University in it's Civilopedia entry.
* Fixed SFX problems with Rifleman and Cavalry.
* Fixed typo that prevented a Paratrooper from displaying it's fortify animation.
* Editor: Fixed some barbarian bugs. Barbarians are now forced to be the first civ.
* Editor: Fixed some bugs with Add/Delete buttons.
* Fixed bug with civ-specific abilities that caused them to be displayed in the "Dawn of Man" popup even when they were turned off.
* Fixed building prerequisites to allow buildings to require buildings that are bestowed by other buildings but only if 1 is required. If more than 1 or required, they must actually be built.
* Fixed bug in culture win where the Civilopedia cursor would show up in the wrong place.
* Fixed Foreign advisor bug where recently met civs would not appear on the screen in a > 8 player game.
* Fixed bug in Civ3 where Scout runs an extra space after revealing a goody hut.
* Fixed bug where greater than standard hit points left artifacts on the screen.
* Fixed bug involving not being able to draft certain types of defensive units.
* Wonders now work with the government specific field.
* Fixed domestic advisor crash.
* Worker death SFX now play in ancient and middle ages.
* Fixed bug that caused government-specific wonders and improvements to continue functioning when the government is changed.
* Editor: Fixed bug when placing irrigation on water.
* Fixed bug that caused icons to disappear from techs on Science Advisor screen.
* Editor: Fixed bug with New which caused some map data to be retained.
* Updated All Terrain As Roads unit ability to work with water units.
* Updated water unit movement to take into account the cost of the terrain type.
* Fixed bug in script with duplicated/missing key for science advisor (strong funding message had the same key as average funding).
* Nuclear Plant Civilopedia entry corrected.
* Fixed advisor bug where science funding was incorrectly calculated.