Tim Brooks, President of Shrapnel Games, said, "Designer Todd Gillissie has taken inspiration from the classic 1980's computer simulation, M.U.L.E., and has produced a game that young and old alike should enjoy. This title has already broken sales records for pre-release ordering. We believe the demo will prove the quality of this product and lead to an even greater increase in pre-orders."
Space HoRSE is easy and friendly enough for kids to learn basic economics, while it challenges and entertains even experienced gamers. After you play a game of Space HoRSE, you will be hooked. It's short learning curve and high fun factor is addicting.
* Single computer multiplayer of up to four players
* Mouse, keyboard, and multiple joystick/gamepad input
* Original music from Data-Regeneration Project
* Over 45 different random events
* 3D animated cutscenes
* Several species, with more to download in the future
* Uses DirectX 8 for greater compatibility.
And much more...
Currently in beta, Space HoRSE is expected to go Gold on April 25, 2002. The demo is also available at the Shrapnel Games website. The retail price will be $29.95, but those that pre-order the game before May 10, 2002 will save $5.00 off the retail price.