"We've added a wealth of new options to give 'Sudden Strike II' a fresh appeal and an intense sense of realism," said Robert Pickens, chief executive officer of CDV USA. "From options like additional units and a variety of attack formations to the realism of destructible buildings and changing weather patterns, we're
tuning everything for an optimal gameplay experience."
More information about "Sudden Strike II" is available at the official website.
About "Sudden Strike II"
With "Sudden Strike II," players can now experience the battlefields of World War II with more realism than ever before. Players choose to command German, Russian, British, American or Japanese troops all over the world and recreate real-time strategic combat on land, sea, and air. Whether challenging the computer in one of five campaigns or contesting human generals worldwide, the war is far from over.
"Sudden Strike II" features include:
- More than 50 new units
- A new playable nation - Japan
- Controllable ships and trains
- Planes that land and launch from airfields
- Clearly distinguished unit types
- Realistic damage values and armor
- User-friendly map editor that provide an endless supply of professional maps