With both freestanding and online gaming options, PC gamers can interact in military teams of up to 30 players over the Internet (10 players per team) and up to 60 players over LAN (20 players per team).
Teamwork may help you complete the mission – it could certainly save your life.
- Multiplayer covert military action game with strong Role Playing elements.
- Continuously developing player characters with online personal performance records.
- Wide range of realistic weapons – 48 including pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, grenade launchers and mines.
- 12 challenging undercover missions set in different locations – ranging from Europe, USA, Middle East, Asia and the Pacific.
- Opportunity to compete online with up to 30 players in three rival teams.
TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE – AND FACE YOUR FEARS
Team Factor gives you the most challenging choice of undercover missions within realistically modelled environments that feature both indoor and outdoor scenarios.
The impressive settings range from the cold isolation of northern Siberia to the oppressive heat of the Mekong river, from a Pacific island missile base to the Hoover Dam in North America.
You have a choice of more than 40 firearms – each modelled with precise attention to detail. Weapons range from pistols and revolvers, through sub-machine guns and assault rifles up to the machine guns and sniper rifles.
There is also a wide range of explosives and special devices including smoke, fragmentation and flash-bang grenades. Each weapon offers unique performance characteristics based on nine real-life parameters, ranging from penetration power and rate of fire to reloading time and availability of spare ammunition.
REALISTIC MILITARY PERSONNEL PROVIDE UNIQUE ROLE PLAYING OPPORTUNITIES
There are four categories of military personnel from which you can select your character and build your team. As a player’s skills develop, so he is able to access more exclusive weapons and devices.
- SOLDIER – With all-round ability, soldiers have access to a wide range of weapons and yet their skills cannot be developed as far as the three other specialised characters.
- SPECIALIST – Excellent individual skills for fire support and explosives disposal, specialists have access to machine guns, grenade launchers and demolition charges.
- SCOUT – Great for stealth approach and enemy detection, the camouflaged scout is equipped for close combat and non-standard entry techniques.
- SNIPER – Designated for long distance surveillance and precise fire support, with the technical skill to shoot accurately at long-range using sniper rifles.
BE PART OF THE TOP TEAM – OR BE BLOWN AWAY
Every role-playing undercover mission features three different teams: Blue, Red & Black. Each team can represent a different Special Operations Force: NATO & allied forces, Russian, Chinese, Israeli, etc.
With three teams involved in the action, each team is outnumbered at the outset. The only way players can survive and succeed in such hostile conditions is to develop rapid and intelligent team co-ordination.