Once more, the world is under threat from a horde of dastardly aliens - luckily for us they seem more intent on taking our babe's hostage than plotting Earth's destruction! Unfortunately for them "The Duke" is called in to rescue these damsels in distress through 8 awesome action-packed, humour-strewn levels of New York.
"Duke Nukem is a legend in video gaming, and we are delighted to be distributing this title" said Alain Corre, Managing Director of Ubi Soft Entertainment for EMEA zones.
"We are very confident Ubi Soft's leading position in Europe will help develop the success of the game."
"We are very pleased to be working with Ubi Soft for the release of Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project in Europe" said Mike Klumper of HD Interactive. "They have an excellent reputation of distributing high quality video games, and we think Duke will make quite an impact in Europe!"
If phrases such as, "Shake It Baby" and "Say Hello to My Little Friend" bring back fond gaming memories, then prepare to waste away many hours and a host of aliens! Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project takes Duke back to his original platform roots, but Developer's Sunstorm Interactive are delivering a uniquely new platform experience, with a camera that pans and zooms, wonderfully rendered environments, a horde of enemies, a cache of destructive weapons and a large dose of humour!
- 1st-action 3rd person platform gaming in a rich 3D environment.
- Dynamic, zoomable camera gets you close to the action and shows Duke battling it out in style from many different angles.
- 8 huge, immersive NY-themed missions: Rooftop Rebellion, Chinatown Chiller, Metro Madness, Unholy Underworld, Fearsome Factory, Tanker Trouble, Deviant Drilling and Orbital Oblivion
- 9 awesome weapons - from Golden Eagle and Shotgun to Pipe Bombs, the G.L.O.P.P. Ray and the Pneumatic Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher.
- Collect Nukes and upgrade Duke's weapons - rescue fabulous babes and collect compliments!
- Over 25 enemies ranging from the Gator-Oids, mutated Uzi-wielding alligators, to Fem-Mechs, female robot mutants with deadly whips. Classic Duke enemies like the PigCops will also be among the dead piled up at your boots.
- True Duke Nukem action and attitude, great weapon effects and sarcastic one-liners.