Tim Brooks, President of Shrapnel Games, commented, "We have been hit hard by the unexpected traffic from this hit's demo. Recently selected as the spotlight demo on download.com, it is quickly becoming one of the most downloaded demos in Shrapnel history. We are expecting big things from this game!"
Space HoRSE (Holistic Robotic Slave Engineer) is easy and friendly enough for kids to learn basic economics, while it challenges and entertains even experienced gamers. After you play a game of Space HoRSE, you will be hooked. It's short learning curve and high fun factor are addicting.
- Single computer multiplayer of up to four players
- Mouse, keyboard, and multiple joystick/gamepad input
- Original music from Data-Regeneration Project
- Over 45 different random events
- 3D animated cutscenes
- Several species, with more to download in the future
- Uses DirectX 8 for greater compatibility.
- And much more...
Space HoRSE is available for purchase direct from Shrapnel Games and retails for $29.95. Those who pre-order before May 10, 2002 will receive a $5.00 discount.