THQ's stand will include a gaming zone and conference area; both with playable code, and will be located in the Petree Hall - Booth #4001
THQ will be presenting a catalogue of all-ages interactive entertainment titles. They include highlights such as:
- World Wrestling Entertainment- The biggest fighting/wrestling franchise ever reaches all formats.
- Red Faction 2 - The sequel to the highly successful FPS title is blasting its way on to the PlayStation 2
- Summoner 2 - On a storm-swept ship, the sequel to one of the top-selling role-playing adventures on PlayStation 2 begins.
- Pride FC - The most realistic "Mixed Martial Arts" fighting videogame for the PlayStation 2
- Moto GP: Ultimate Racing Technology - For the Xbox video game system from Microsoft and PC puts players in control of some of the most advanced racing machines
- Yager - An aerial 3D combat/action game that pushes the boundaries of this genre
- MX Superfly - Racing and freestyle explode on the PlayStation 2 and Gamecube with expanded career modes, all new mini-games and top notch pro's
Product Line up:
Toxic Grind, Moto GP, Tetris Worlds, Yager, Fila Tennis and MX Superfly
MX Superfly, Pride FC, Battle Bots, Summoner 2, Britney's Dance Beat, Circus Maximus, Dragon's Lair 3D, Jackie Chan Adventures, and a whole new lineup of products from our kids' licences Matchbox and Nickelodeon which just so happens to be two of the best.
Monsters Inc, Battlebots, Jimmy Neutron, Toxic Grind & Hot Wheels
- GameBoy Advance:
26 brand new titles in our Advance zone including Hot Wheels; Scooby Doo
A continued succession of trusting kid's licences Matchbox and Nickelodeon, Fila Tennis, Britney's Dance Beat, Moto GP
We will also be announcing a number of new titles and strategic partnerships.
Appearances on the stand (subject to confirmation)
- Rob Van Dam (WWF) - Wednesday 22nd May - 2pm
- Stacey Keibler (WWF) - Thursday 23rd May - 2pm
- Bruce Campbell (Evil Dead) - Friday 24rd May - 11am