The game has never been seen outside of Titus's Paris office - and E3 will offer the industry the first opportunity to thoroughly play-test the code. As a prelude to this, Titus has released a selection of brand new screen shots from 'never seen before' areas of the game.
There are 15 stunning levels based on the locations from the films. Players will explore both the inner-city slums and high-rise metropolis, protecting the innocent, upholding the law and blowing away anyone foolish enough to stand in their way.
Attendees are encouraged to seek out the game on booth 5118/5130 - just off the Concourse Hall, Level one.
- Features 15 extensive special missions & investigations!
- Huge range of weapons, enemies and super upgraded items.
- Absolutely stunning visual effects including, atmospheric lightning, smoke, fog & dynamic sound effects.
- Real time / authentic cinematics keep you hooked as you carry out your investigations
- Advanced & adaptive enemy artificial intelligence
More articles about Robocop