In The Sum of All Fears demo, you lead an elite special operations team against a militia group that has taken over an abandoned prison. Your mission is to neutralize the guards, disarm a bomb, rescue two captured ATF agents and reach the extraction point. Packed with action, the demo features five weapons kits and three modes found in the full version of the game including mission, firefight and lone wolf. You'll also be able to try out the multiplayer capabilities with other demo users over the Internet.
With three difficulty settings and a preset plan from headquarters, players of all skill levels can jump right into the game and get a taste of what this tactical action game has to offer.
About The Sum of All Fears for PC
The Sum Of All Fears PC game will be available at U.S. retail stores in conjunction with the movie release on May 31. As players travel through the game's parallel storyline, they're immersed in a high-stakes adventure as members of an FBI elite hostage rescue team reassigned to track down the conspirators of a major plot against the United States. Players can choose to play as part of a three-player team or up to 36 players can join the multiplayer action on the ubi.com gaming portal as well as the Internet. The game takes place in a number of modern day locations, including West Virginia, the Middle East, and South Africa, and allows players to follow the story of The Sum Of All Fears via rendered cinematics depicting vital plot points from the novel and movie. The game also features:
· Streamlined interface and planning stage allowing players to jump right into the action
· Selectable weapons kits featuring 15 different playable weapons in single player and 28 in multiplayer
· 11 single player missions
· 6 multiplayer maps, including the Red Storm offices
· Selectable auto-targeting, auto-reloading, always on heart beat sensor and threat indicator
· Default plans loaded from headquarters
· Mini-map to guide you through the missions
· Full set of training missions to hone your skills
· Selectable difficulty for all levels from beginners to the most advanced players
· Advanced AI where enemies and team members react realistically to their environment