Richard Arnesen, Director of Covert Operations for Shrapnel Games, said, "We received a ton of feedback from our customers about the desire to play this game over TCP/IP networks, since we announced the product a little over a month ago. At first it looked that this would require a major rewrite of the game, but it turned out to be a fairly easy addition to make. As always we are pleased to be able to bring our customers exactly the features and products that they want."
Tim Brooks, President of Shrapnel Games, said, "We were in Gold with this title when the developer came to us with the news that the multiplayer feature was just a few short weeks away. We have decided to delay the release in order to get multiplayer in the initial release version. We expect to ship this title in late June."
Space HoRSE is easy and friendly enough for kids to learn basic economics, while it challenges and entertains even experienced gamers. After you play a game of Space HoRSE, you will be hooked. It's short learning curve and high fun factor is addicting.
- TCP/IP and Single multiplayer of up to four players
- Mouse, keyboard, and multiple joystick/gamepad input
- Original music from Data-Regeneration Project
- Over 45 different random events
- 3D animated cutscenes
- Several species, with more to download in the future
- Uses DirectX 8 for greater compatibility.
- And much more...