After the enigmatic deaths of an American scientific expedition in the uncharted and frozen wastelands of the Antarctic, a military rescue team is sent in to investigate. Within these inhospitable surroundings the team encounters a strange shape-shifting alien life-form that assumes the appearance of people that it kills.
The game brings fear and suspense to unimaginable levels, with a compelling plot and unique gameplay elements based upon action, evasion, trust and fear. Forget everything you ever learned about obliterating alien species with a simple barrage of violent ammunition - this monster is difficult to see, hard to kill, and seemingly impossible to evade.
- Taking place shortly after the events seen in the 1982 film - The Thing takes us back to the Antarctic base and familiar locales from the film for a terrifying, new chapter of isolation and paranoia.
- New trust/fear interface adds a different dimension to the genre - How you influence non-player characters (NPCs) psychological state determines whether or not these characters will cooperate with you.
- Amazing lighting, weather and particle effects complemented by subtle sound cues and scripted events create a new level of suspense and terror.
- Puzzle-solving can be accomplished by a multitude of scenarios - there is never just one way to accomplish an objective.
- Varied pace of gameplay throughout the game blending action, puzzles, horror and human interaction.
BRUCE LEE: QUEST OF THE DRAGON
The legend lives on. For the first time ever, players can fight as the one and only Bruce Lee on a next-generation video game console. The game features a richly-detailed storyline in which Bruce battles multiple enemies to rescue his kidnapped father and retrieve the mystical Golden Relic, keeper of ancient martial arts secrets. Motion capture technology authentically recreates more than 100 of Bruce's Jeet Kune Do moves. Designed exclusively for Xbox, it's an action-packed fighting game with where players battle hordes of thugs in an epic struggle for survival.
- Superior graphics, dynamic lighting and original music from the Black Eyed Peas.
- Fight multiple opponents "Bruce Lee-style" with a unique enemy lock-on targeting system.
- More than 30 different enemies each with different AI routines where enemies surprise, surround and ambush the player.
- Punch, Kick, Block and Combo with more than 100 moves in Jeet Kune Do made possible by motion-capturing one of Bruce Lee's students.
- Innovative Move Upgrade System where players purchase new moves and gain new power from defeated enemies.
Jurassic Park has not yet been rated by the ESRB (Entertainment Software Ratings Board). The ESRB rating is currently pending. (T for Teen is anticipated).
This world-builder title is inspired by Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment's Jurassic Park franchise, the studio's most successful film franchise. Jurassic Park allows you to fulfill Dr. John Hammond's dream by successfully designing and managing your very own Jurassic Park. Create the most amazing dinosaur theme park the world has ever seen, or battle your way through 12 intense missions that will truly test your skills against the awesome powers of nature and its most dominant creatures.
- First mission-based world-builder developed for console and PC. Two games in one allows for full-fledged world-building or mission-based action gameplay.
- Powerful, yet easy-to-use, world-building engine allows the player to build and manage the ultimate Jurassic Park. From the shape of the island to the price of admission, every decision is yours to make. It truly is Jurassic Park… your way.
- Test your skill in 12 intense missions; including rescuing stranded park visitors and stopping a dino rampage. These action-packed missions will provide a variety in gameplay not seen in other world-building titles.
- The game's music (10 original tracks) was written by Blue Tongue's internal sound engineer and composer Stephan Schultze and is being performed by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Graeme Abbott. Two scores from John Williams' (movie composer) soundtrack also will be included.
- Act III, a 3D graphics and animation house, is creating all in-game cinematic sequences.
- Multiple cameras and gameplay modes add to the experience. Stop a rampaging dino with your tranquilizers in Ranger Cam mode, pilot a helicopter around your park in Chopper Pilot mode or take in all the amazing sights with the first person Visitor View.
- Control your dinos through mixtures of chemicals brewed in the dino-vet lab. Make them angry, sleepy, aggressive, hungry, etc. Watch out though, the wrong mixture could lead to disaster!
- Complex A.I.: Watch the fascinating interaction among more than 25 long-extinct Jurassic giants as they hunt, fight, feed and display flocking behavior.
- Lush 3D jungle environments and incredibly detailed dinosaur models deliver the excitement of the Jurassic Park movies to powerful next-gen platforms.
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Fellowship of the Ring is a single-player action-adventure game featuring Frodo, Gandalf and Aragorn. Based on the first part of J.R.R. Tolkien's epic novel "The Lord of the Rings", gameplay features a unique blend of action, stealth and magic. From the peaceful lands of the Shire through the darkness of Moria, the player must gather the Fellowship and protect the One Ring from the dark lord Sauron.
- Story unfolds true to the best-selling novels by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- Follows the adventures of Frodo, Gandalf and Aragorn, each with special means to overcome obstacles.
- Increasingly-challenging combat - encounter 28 types of enemies from roaming monsters to menacing "boss" creatures that possess varying degrees of intelligence and behavior..
- Environmental and varied special effects including spells for Gandalf, DOT3 lighting, dynamic shadows, volumetric fog, spectacular highlights, and environmental maps
- Use the One Ring - Unleash the power of the most powerful artifact in Middle Earth, but at what price?
"The Fellowship of the Ring" interactive game (c) 2002 Universal Interactive, Inc. "The Lord of the Rings","The Fellowship of the Ring" and the characters, events, items and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Tolkien Enterprises under license to Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.