TONY HAWK'S PRO SKATER™ 4
The world's best skateboarding game reinvents itself to give users the real life experience of a hardened amateur skater. A completely new career mode and Go Pro theme compliments the same elements that have made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater a phenomenon. Players will claw their way up through the amateur ranks to prove themselves in the professional world of skating.
- Spankin' New Career Mode - Completely new, non-linear career mode lets players choose the goals they want to accomplish. Challenge pros head-to-head to beat their best tricks, take off to a competition, or just skate solo to conquer a gap.
- Living Worlds - Evolving levels change depending on the specific skater's goals and accomplishments. Players can toggle different skate elements on and off (quarter pipes, benches, kickers) to change up lines.
- Go Pro - Players must make their way through the game as an amateur and then conquer their pro's special challenge to unlock the more difficult professional world.
- New Upgraded Skatepark Editor - The new, upgraded Ultimate Skatepark editor allows user-set objectives like high scores, hidden tapes, and combo completion. Players can create a dream park and give it to a friend to session.
- Skate Like a Pro -Players can skate as Tony Hawk or one of 12 other top pros. Choose from an ultimate team of street and vert skaters including Elissa Steamer, Jamie Thomas, Rodney Mullen, Eric Koston, Steve Caballero, Andrew Reynolds, Rune Glifberg, Geoff Rowley, Bam Margera, Kareem Campbell, and Bucky Lasek. Plus, Bob's back! Brazilian favorite, Bob Burnquist, returns to the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater family.
- Improved Physics - Improved skater physics and animations now allow skating on moving objects like cars, trucks or cranes. New improvements also include more realistic balancing, bails, and board dynamics.
KELLY SLATER'S PRO SURFER™
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer™ is the most authentic and fun surfing game ever, featuring Kelly Slater, the most recognized surfing professional of all time. Players experience an all-out adrenaline rush as they drop down huge wave faces, pull into barreling tube rides and pull off hundreds of insane trick combinations and signature pro moves. Players can choose to ride as 6-time world champion Kelly Slater, or as one of eight of the most accomplished surf pros of all time including Rob Machado, Bruce Irons, Kalani Robb, Lisa Anderson, and Tom Curren. The game features multiple modes of play including a "Surf Trip" where the player chooses his own path in search of the perfect wave traveling to 14 of the hottest real-world surf breaks from around the world including U.S., Europe, Africa, Australia, and the South Pacific. True to the sport and lifestyle, the game features authentic in-game sponsors including surfboards, wetsuits, board shorts and apparel, plus video clips from top surf director Taylor Steele and an innovative lifestyle oriented soundtrack.
- 9 Authentic Pro Surfers: Starring six time World Champion Kelly Slater and featuring Rob Machado, Kalani Robb, Lisa Anderson, Bruce Irons, Tom Curren, Donovan Frankenreiter, Nathan Fletcher and Tom Carroll, each with signature pro moves, unique riding styles, attributes, personalities and characteristics.
- Ultra-Realistic Wave and Ocean Conditions: With an emphasis on big wave surfing, barrels and tubes, and huge tricks in a variety of awesome waves powered by a state-of-the-art, next generation 3D game engine. Also includes Wave Editor, with which gamers can build and ride their own waves.
- 14 of the Most Popular and Recognizable Surf Spots: Exotic real-world locations and events around the world, including full beach environments with real landmarks, hazards, and other real-world characteristics.
- Story Based Gaming: Non-linear game progression allows the gamer to choose their own path as they interact with the most famous surfers of all time, their sponsors, magazines and photographers.
- 4 Modes of Play: Gamers choose from Career Mode, Free Surf, Shootout and Head to Head. Each mode will unlock new surfers, boards, events, videos, secret breaks, and secret characters. Also, a Surf Log Record Book, where players can track individual rider stats as well as world records.
- Optional Mini Missions: Optional missions let the player increase their skill level.
- Populated Waves: The only game that lets you surf on waves with other surfers.
- Exclusive Footage: Includes two hours of exclusive Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer Surf Trip programming, also televised on ESPN.
- Intuitive Play Control Mechanics: For paddling, positioning, catching the wave and making the drop, riding, carving and tricks combine to bring the thrill of surfing home.
- Changing Weather and Tides: Players can now experience dynamically changing weather and tides as they surf.
- True to the Sport and Lifestyle: using real locations, sponsors, licensed surfboards and authentic board accessories, wetsuits and Full Motion Videos created by the premier surf movie men, Taylor Steele and Sonny Miller.
- Multiple Camera Modes and Replay System: With dynamic gameplay camera zoom-ins, zoom-outs, cuts and pans and TV-style presentation and replays. Includes amazing photos throughout the game by pre-eminent man in the water, Tod Messick.
- Record Book: Track individual rider stats and world records in your surf log record book
RALLY FUSION™: Race Of Champions
RALLY FUSION™: Race Of Champions pushes off-road racing to the brake-screaming, mud-slinging limits by combining incredibly realistic physics, action, damage, cars and tracks with explosive visuals. Players must put their driving skills to the ultimate test as they battle it out for the Race of Champions crown.
- Drive 20 Premiere off-road Rally Cars - Gamers will leave their competitors in the dust as they rock the road in 20 licensed vehicles from top manufacturers, including Mitsubishi, Toyota, Lancia, Peugeot, Audi, Porsche and more. Handling varies depending on the car you drive.
- Choose Your Race - Players can take on more gameplay modes than any other off-road rally game, including Elimination, Hill Climb, Relay and RoC Challenge Mode. Visually explosive gameplay includes single player and multi-player competitions.
- Race Against the World's Best Drivers - featuring a comprehensive collection of over 30 motorsport drivers. Players can also create their own driver profile in RoC Challenge Mode to keep track of their performance stats. Additionally, it is the first game ever to allow players to work with a computer controlled AI co-driver that will coach and cajole players all the way to the finish line.
- Bone Jarring Realism - The RALLY FUSION: Race Of Champions physics engine delivers car-crushing, terrain-destroying realism, taking real time damage modeling further than ever before in a racing game. Gamers can watch the fender-flying action from a multiple of different camera angles such as Helicopter and Driver views as they relive the muddy destruction in amazing replay modes.
- Race Anywhere Anytime - Featuring several different environments including deserts, arctic landscapes and tropical rain forests, RALLY FUSION: Race of Champions, offers gamers a variety of mud-incrusted tracks for player to tackle. Driving conditions, weather, time-of-day, off-track shortcuts and competing drivers all combine to keep the gamer on their toes through 20 arenas/levels.
Street Hoops™ is an "in your face" street-style basketball game that captures the aggressive energy and attitude of blacktop competition. The game allows players to compete in a nationwide tournament representing their hometown on the most notorious street courts in the nation. Players will be able to choose from a roster of athletes and performers, including key players that were featured in the And 1 Mix Tapes and Nike's "Freestyle" commercial series.
- Real World Locations - Players compete on 10 of the most revered street courts in America including NYC's West 4th Street, a.k.a. "The Cage", L.A.'s Venice Beach Courts, Oakland's Mosswood Playground, Philadelphia's Lombard Court, Chicago's Jackson Park, NYC's Rucker Park, Atlanta's Run n' Shoot and New Orleans' Shakespeare Park.
- Authentic Courts - Designers ensured that each court is an exact replica of the real blacktop basketball court right down to the graffiti, quality of the court and culture of the neighborhood.
- Three Modes of Play - Players can choose to defend their home turf in King Of The Court, take it to the road in World Tournament or hone their skills with Pick Up Game. The multi-player exhibition-style pick-up game can be played on a full court or a half court, with gamers playing head-to-head or on the same team. Players can initially choose from nine different teams or they can build their own unique, customized "ballers." In addition, players can play one-on-one to five-on-five and anything in between.
- Special Unlockable Players - Users can unlock players like AO, The Main Event, ½ Man ½ Amazing, Headache and Hot Sauce from the most recent "And 1 Mix Tape," as well as Speedy Williams, Booger Smith and The Future, of the popular Nike freestyle commercial. Each player represents with his own signature moves.
- Bet on the Games - Players can take their hard-earned winnings and spend it on new shoes, warm-ups, tattoos, jewelry, and other great gear. Gamers also bet on their next game, double the risk and double the cash.
- Street Rules and Attitude - No referees exist as gamers play by hardcore street rules- no blood, no foul. The game also features down-and-dirty voice effects and taunts from the audience and other players based upon player's performance.
- Save the Team to a Memory Card - Gamers can save their performance, progress and teams in order to compete head-to-head with friends.
- Play competitively and cooperatively- Gamers can play against and with their friends.