ACCLAIM BRINGS 4-WHEEL ARCADE ACTION TO NEXT-GEN SYSTEMS WITH
'ATV: QUAD POWER RACING 2'
Sequel to Top-Selling Franchise Returns This Winter With 10 Pro Riders, More Than 40 In-Game Sponsors, Array of Freestyle Tricks and Multiplayer Modes
"ATV: Quad Power Racing has been one of our most consistent performing brands, having struck a definitive chord with mass-market gamers," said Evan Stein, Vice President of Brand. "We're excited to leverage our technological resources to bring this brand to the next-generation systems, and deliver an entirely new gameplay experience that will further entertain and captivate the masses."
The sequel to the hit PlayStation" game console title, ATV: Quad Power Racing 2 will include many exciting new features:
- Choose from 10 of the top professional riders from all over the world, including Dana Creech, Kory Ellis and Tim Farr;
- Race through 17 massive tracks and five environments, located in challenging countries throughout the world;
- Get dirty and physically battle with opponents to the finish line, letting them know that you're king off-road;
- Over-the-top controls and game physics, allowing players to pull huge air and amazingly fun power slides;
- More than 20 freestyle tricks to let riders express their wild side while tearing up the competition;
- Several multi-player modes of play, brings the action to players and their friends;
- Real-life in-game sponsors, adding to the realism of the game.
ATV: Quad Power Racing 2 will be available this winter across all next-generation systems at suggested retail prices to be determined.