Delta Force – Black Hawk Down (PC/XBOX/PS2)
Set in Somalia in 1993, Delta Force – Black Hawk Down is based upon and around the Operation Restore Hope and Task Force Ranger campaigns and follows members of the elite Delta Force and US Army Rangers as they participate in a number of daring raids against the oppressive Somali warlords in and around Mogadishu.
PC CD ROM Features include:
- Take control of air and ground vehicles including Attack Chopper’s and Humvee’s.
- Open fire from vehicle mounted weapons including the 50 Caliber fixed machine gun.
- Engage the enemy in Close Quarters Battle and Delta Force’s signature long-range engagements
- Utilize an arsenal of authentic weapons as used by US Special Forces during Operation Restore Hope and Task Force Ranger.
- New AI system that enables enemies to intelligently track the player.
- Powered by NovaLogic’s cutting edge game engine showcasing the latest graphics technology
- Nonstop, large-scale multiplayer action over LAN or via NovaWorld
- Delta Force – Black Hawk Down is scheduled to ship on PC CD ROM in Q4 of 2002.
Developed using an enhanced version of NovaLogic’s cutting edge graphics engine, Delta Force – Black Hawk Down combines stunning visuals and a gripping, hard hitting storyline with the gritty and realistic combat elements that have made Delta Force one of the world’s most popular Tactical-First-Person-Combat franchises.
“In Operation Restore Hope the men of Task Force Ranger fought a fierce battle in what is now recognized as the war on terrorism,” said Lee Milligan, President of NovaLogic. “In Delta Force – Black Hawk Down, gamers will step into the shoes of US Special Operations Forces tackling some of their most dangerous missions,” he added. “We dedicate this game to the men who were there, to Delta Force, Rangers, Navy SEALs and the 160th SOAR.”
Delta Force – Black Hawk Down is scheduled to ship on the Xbox™ during 2003. Delta Force – Black Hawk Down will support Internet play via the Xbox Live service for the Xbox video game system from Microsoft.
Delta Force : Task Force Dagger (PC)
The game fiction is based on missions from Operation Enduring Freedom. Take control as 1 of 10 different Special Forces soldiers over 25 intense and varied missions set in Afghanistan. Only the best of the best are selected to become members of the 2/75th RANGER, SEAL Team 6, CIA Spec Ops, the UK SAS 22 Regiment, SFOD-SF Viper Team (Green Berets), Australian SASR, Canadian JTF-2, Marine Force Recon, USAF CSAR (Air Force Para rescue) and of course SFOD-DELTA!
Missions take place deep in enemy territory, from Kandahar to Mazar-i-Sharif to Tora Bora. Delta Force Operatives raid rebel headquarters, take control of a local airport, ambush enemy convoys and destroy key SAM and SCUD missile sites.
Utilizing NovaLogic's updated Land Warrior engine, Task Force Dagger has been co-developed by Zombie Studios as a stand-alone mission pack with new characters, weapons and single and multiplayer levels.
Task Force Dagger features:
- 25 all new missions designed to test reactions, bravery and coolness under fire
- Play as 1 of 10 different Special Forces soldiers with unique abilities
- Over 30 weapons to choose from.
- Realistic mission parameters, including Strategic Recon, Locate & Neutralize, Infiltrate & Secure, Escort and Protect Civilians
- Gain the advantage by using UAV’s (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) for spying and calling in devastating air strikes
- Task Force Dagger™ is scheduled for a Q2 2002 launch and will ship on PC-CD ROM.
Delta Force Urban Warfare (PSOne)
In Delta Force Urban Warfare, the player takes control of a lone Delta Force operative who has to single handedly stop a terrorist group from constructing and using a hand held atomic device. The game takes place over 12 missions and is based in various urban locales around the globe.
Delta Force Urban Warfare features:
- Diverse mission objectives including intense Close Quarter Battles, Hostage Rescue and Total Demolition.
- Hi-Tech gear including Thermal Goggles, Night Vision, Combat Radar and Security Camera Scrambler.
- State-of-the-art weaponry including Assault and Sniper Rifles, Remote Activated Explosives, Grenade and Rocket Launchers.
- Awesome sound-track by Hollywood Records rock band 3rd Strike (taking part in Ozzfest summer 2002)
- Stealth based gameplay: Ensure your presence is not detected by dragging and hiding prone enemy bodies
- Track enemy movement by stealing radios and eavesdropping on conversations.