Miracle City, some time in the distant future: the capital of the Confederation of Independent Worlds is a sinister metropolis full of intrigue, mysteries and dangers. You are a secret agent during the decade-long power struggles between the Galactic Peoples' Empire and the Confederation.
Your mission: Undermine the Confederation's basis of power and sabotage their defensive systems to prepare the invasion of the Imperial forces. Infiltrate the Confederation's army, blow up strategic structures and blackmail high-ranking officials. Collaborate with the rebels and talk to informers. It's up to you to decide how to carry out your task in Sabotain...
- Modern 3D engine creates fascinating optical effects and breathtaking action
- A living, breathing game world where the player can move and act as he/she pleases
- Countless intelligent non-player characters populate the city and provide the player with information, missions or entertainment
- Non-linear story with a number of different ways to fulfil the missions
- Development of different characteristics and skills in a simple but effective roleplaying system
- Complex 3D models of all characters visually displaying clothing, armour, weaponry and even injuries
- 18 main missions and countless side quests guarantee at least 40 hours of fun-filled enjoyment
- Multiplayer support in various game modes via LAN or the Internet