Run Like Hell (PS2)
"You can run, but you can't hide from Interplay's PlayStation®2 action/adventure tour de force, Run Like Hell. Digital Mayhem has built a system of creepy camera perspectives, suspenseful animation and music and a deep storyline to make Run Like Hell the first really scary game on the PlayStation 2." --Daily Radar
- A thrilling 3rd person sci-fi adventure.
- An intense storyline that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Incredible voice-acting work by top Hollywood talent including Lance Henriksen, Kate Mulgrew, Clancy Brown and more.
- Intelligent alien foes that learn from your actions to become even more dangerous.
- 7 gripping chapters of action-packed gameplay.
- The powerful game engine brings to life characters, objects and environments in full 3D.
- Dynamic camera perspectives create a truly cinematic experience
From Toby Gard, the creator of Lara Croft™ comes a new breed of hero in an epic adventure filled with intrigue, suspense, romance and revenge.
In a timeless age of vast sea voyages, magic and swashbuckling adventure, Captain Rhama Sabrier ventures into a mysterious world alive with invincible warriors, eerie shipwrecks, breathtaking battles and epic legends of folklore. With his chiselled good looks, quick wits, and cat-like agility, Rhama is the perfect man for the job of locating and retrieving an ancient artefact of unlimited and unimaginable destructive power before it falls into the wrong hands. But it can’t hurt to recruit a couple of helpful young ladies along the way…
- Story driven action adventure, from Toby Gard, the creator of Lara Croft, and the original Tomb Raider
- Richly crafted, immersive story unfolds through hours of action, exploration, challenges and discovery.
- Traverse a beautiful, completely original world spanning six massive island locations with expansive indoor and outdoor environments to explore.
- Gorgeous, stylised art, fluid animations and intuitive controls provide a rewarding experience for all skill levels.
- Perform super-cool moves: Back-flip off a ledge and land effortlessly, Climb almost any surface and Fight like a Shao-lin martial arts master.
- Add to your Crew! Different characters bring different skills and advantages to conquer challenges, move obstacles and defeat your enemies.
Hunter: The Reckoning (Xbox)
Set in White Wolf's World of Darkness, Hunter: The Reckoning is a third-person action-shooter where players take the role of one of four unique hunters. Armed with a variety of fearsome weaponry, battle it out with a plethora of supernatural enemies. Non-stop heart-pumping action, combined with outstanding graphics bring the true spirit of Hunter: The Reckoning to life, and give players a taste of the World of Darkness.
"...a spine-rattling, action-adventure thriller." - ConsoleDomain.com
- 1 – 4 players. All players will be on the same screen with the camera angle and difficulty level scaling based on the number of players
- Multiple difficulty levels
- 23 environments based on the World of Darkness
- Over 20 types of monsters to battle, including 7 unique bosses pulled from White Wolf source material
- Over 20 melee, ranged and spell weapons. Take apart your enemies with everything from axes to shotguns
- Unlockable characters and character variants
- Character stats and skills improve as levels are cleared
- Motion captured animation and multi-layered textures
Icewind Dale II (PC)
Return to the frigid north of the Forgotten Realms® in the sequel to the critically acclaimed Icewind Dale™. This exciting high-fantasy action adventure unites 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons® rules, new character classes and races. Enhancements such as auto balancing game-play and an upgraded Infinity Engine allow for more dynamic battles than ever before. Icewind Dale II delivers the depth of gameplay expected by Action-RPG fans while providing an attractive entry point players new to the genre.
"...as it looks now, this sequel will follow in the steps of greatness with an interesting story, plenty of new characters, and new exotic locales to plunder." - GamesDomain
- Create your own band of adventurers from new 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons® Character Classes: Jump right into the game with a pre-made party or tailor each character to your liking.
- Auto balancing game-play balances the conflict to match your skill level.
- Real-time combat with the ability to pause at any moment allows you to refine your strategy.
- New playable races such as the sinister Dark Elf and the skull-smashing Half-Orc add to an extensive selection of character options.
- 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Feats and Skills such as Lightning Reflexes and Alchemy extend character customisation.
- Take up a battle axe in each hand and cleave through your foes using the ultimate Two Weapon fighting style.
- Cast over 300 powerful spells, clash with fierce new monsters and collect hundreds of new items on your journey.
- Improved multiplayer support for up to 6 players for the ultimate gaming experience.
Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance (Xbox)
It’s the massively popular world of Baldur’s Gate™ as you have never seen it before. Baldur’s Gate™: Dark Alliance™ is a revolutionary action adventure with an epic tale of intrigue, fierce alliances, explosive spell effects and highly detailed creatures and environments. Baldur’s Gate™: Dark Alliance™ is a benchmark of technology and gameplay.
- Ground-breaking adventure for Xbox, located in the most popular Dungeons & Dragons® campaign setting ever created; the Forgotten Realms®.
- First Xbox game to utilize the 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons rule set.
- Graphically enhanced environments, creatures and explosive spell effects that maximize the power of Xbox technology, delivering a more realistic gaming experience.
- Three customizable characters, each with distinctive powers, appearances and abilities that develop throughout the game.
- Dolby Surround sound, real-time sound effect mixing, Hollywood voice talent and an original soundtrack by acclaimed composer, Jeremy Soule.
- Featuring single and two-player cooperative mode.
- Produced by award-winning Black Isle Studios.
- Developed by Snowblind Studios.