"Take-Two is pleased to add two new exceptional titles to our expansive PlayStation roster," stated Kelly Sumner, Chief Executive Officer of Take-Two Interactive. "'The Italian Job' was incredibly successful selling at full price in Europe and we are certain America will feel just as strongly about this amazing title. At only $9.99, both of these titles are an extraordinary value and we are proud to offer such quality titles at such an attractive price."
About "The Italian Job":
"The Italian Job" is a mission-based driving game based on the most exciting elements of the 1969 comedy caper film of the same name. All the great high-speed chases and thrills from the cult-classic film are featured throughout the game. Take on the mob, the police and the gridlock traffic of Turin for glorious riches or a life behind bars. For more information on "The Italian Job," please visit the official website.
- Challenging 3rd person mission-based driving game based on the cult classic film of the same name.
- Choose from 14 different vehicles, including flashy sports cars and the legendary Mini Cooper -- each with unique handling abilities.
- Explore a diverse range of missions in a non-linear environment.
- Race through sewers, roar over rooftops-whatever it takes to survive fast-paced car chases, dodgy pick-ups and daring getaways.
- Numerous gameplay modes include:
Italian Job Mode: Re-live the most exciting moments of the movie.
Free Ride Mode: Explore the cities and their exploitable stunt areas.
Checkpoint Mode: Race around all the checkpoints for the best time.
Destructor Mode: Knock over a series of cones as you zip around at top speed through the course.
Challenge Mode: Unlock this mode to master stunt driving skills.
Party Play Mode: Up to 7 players can take turns competing for the best score or the fastest time in multiple challenges.
- Stunningly recreated exotic locales including London, Turin, and the Swiss Alps.
- Soundtrack enhances the 60's style feel.
- Set for release on PlayStation on May 3rd, 2002.
- The Italian Job will be available at retail for a MSRP of $9.99.
About "Big Bass Fishing":
Experience the thrill of luring in a feisty largemouth bass and the satisfaction of seeing your prize leap out of the water and onto your boat. "Big Bass Fishing" captures the essence of one of nature's fiercest battles. Test your fishing prowess in lakes, rivers, and fisheries throughout North America in your quest to catch your very own Big Bass. For more information on "Big Bass Fishing" and other $9.99 "Got Game" titles, please visit the official website.
- Choose from three separate game modes and compete in five different events including Free Fishing, 3-Day Tournament, and Beat the Clock!
- Hook a prize-winning fish with 20 unique lures such as Spinners, Bass Bugs, Bucktails, and more.
- Reel in 14 different types of big freshwater fish like Spotted Bass, Redeye Bass, and Rock Bass!
- Overcome real-life fishing obstacles like water structures, reel speed, rod direction, and much more.
- Cast your line into 12 challenging locations across North America.
- Big Bass Fishing is set for release on May 3rd, 2002 and is part of the Take-Two Interactive $9.99 "Got Game" PlayStation lineup.