- Choose from Nine Different Surfers - Players can become Kelly Slater, Rob Machado, Kalani Robb, Lisa Andersen, Bruce Irons, Tom Curren, Donavon Frakenreiter, Nathan Fletcher and Tom Carroll, each with signature moves, unique riding styles, attributes, personalities and characteristics.
- " Real Waves, Real Locations - Ultra-realistic environments as players navigate waves populated with other surfers and deal with changing weather conditions and tides. True-to-life wave and ocean conditions, including an emphasis on aerials, big wave surfing, barrels and tubes, and huge tricks in a variety of awesome waves powered by a state-of-the-art, next generation 3D game engine. With 13 of the most popular and recognizable surf spots in the world, gamers will be able to experience first hand exotic real-world locales and events, including full beach environments with real landmarks, hazards and other characteristics.
- " Choose Your Own Path and Track Your Status -- Non-linear, story based gameplay allows gamers to choose their own path, as well as access mini missions to improve skills, as they interact with the most famous surfers of all time, their sponsors, magazines and photographers along the way. Track individual rider stats and set world records in the handy Surf Log Record Book.
- " Multiple Modes of Play - Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer features four different ways to play with Career Mode, Free Surf, Shootout and Head-to-Head. Each mode will unlock new surfers, boards, events videos, secret breaks and secret characters.
- " Intuitive Controls and Multiple Camera Modes - Intuitive play control mechanics for paddling, positioning, catching the wave and making the drop, riding, tricks and carving combine to bring the thrill of surfing home. Multiple camera modes and replay system, with dynamic gameplay, camera zoom-ins, cuts and pans and TV-style presentation and replays, add to the total emersion into the surfing world.
- " True to Life Surfing Culture - True to the sport and lifestyle, using real locations, sponsors, licensed surfboards, wetsuits as well as exclusive video footage like Kelly Slater's Pro Surf Trip all provided by the premier surf filmmakers Taylor Steele, Sonny Miller, and Ira Opper.