SkyGunner features over 25 exciting missions that you can take on with Ciel, Copain or Femme. While all of the machines can carry an assortment of Cross Missiles and Pumpkin bombs, their own personalized machines are capable of special maneuvers unique only to them. Ciel, has the awesome ability to hover in mid-air to concentrate on an enemy weak spots, while Copain can use his Vortex Maneuver to deflect enemy fire and cause damage around him. However, you're going to have to master them all in order to unlock all the modes in the game!
"We are delighted to bring such an extraordinary game to the North American marketplace," said Sonoko Saito, Product Manager, of Atlus U.S.A., Inc. "SkyGunner combines awesome air-to-air combat with a great narrative. It's a breath of fresh air for those gamers who want a little more story to go with their action."
HIGHLIGHTS AND KEY FEATURES:
- Powerful game engine allows for expansive environments, an insane amount of particle effects and on-screen action!
- Dynamic targeting system allows for a cinematic view of the action!
- The SkyGunners take their own specialized flying machines into battle! Use Copain's Vortex Maneuver to deflect enemy fire or Femme's Active Turn to get back into the heat of battle!
- Do you have what it takes to be an ace SkyGunner? Take advantage of the intricate scoring system to unlock hidden secrets and modes!
- Use a multitude of special weapons such as the Cross Missile and Pumpkin Bomb to defeat the flying forces of Ventre!
- DVD format allows you to choose between the original Japanese and the new English voice-overs that are interwoven throughout the action!
SkyGunner(tm) has a suggested retail price of US $49.99 and has not yet been rated by the ESRB. For more information, visit the official Atlus' Web site.