Rocky makes his way onto next-generation consoles for the first time. Published by Ubi Soft Entertainment and developed by Rage Software, Rocky is the ultimate boxing game for both Rocky fanatics and boxing gamers alike. Rocky allows players to fight through several modes of play, including Movie Mode, Exhibition and Knockout Tournament in this fun pick-up-and-play boxing game. The Movie Mode places gamers directly into the Rocky movies, allowing players to control the people's champion in the award-winning, Rocky I through Rocky V movies. Players will fight three minor characters from each movie, leading up to the main event against the boss boxer from each movie -- Apollo Creed for Rocky I and Rocky II, Clubber Lang for Rocky III, Ivan Drago for Rocky IV, and Tommy Gunn for Rocky V. Each of the boxers will simulate the strengths and weaknesses from the characters in the movies. Players will be able to train Rocky prior to each fight in training sequences. Additionally, pre-rendered cut scenes that mirror actual scenes from the movies will play prior to the final bout against the boss boxer. Rocky character voices and music were licensed from the movies to create the ultimate Rocky boxing experience. Rocky is targeted for Fall release.
Rocky - Game Features
- Fight your way through 20 different opponents to become the undisputed heavy weight champ
- Variety of single and multi-player game modes, including: Movie Mode, Knockout Tournament and Exhibition Bout.
- Real-life damage simulation includes bruises, blood, swelling and boxers' sweat glistening in the lights as the action heats up.
- Training modes to enhance your boxer's skill and stamina.
- Superb free-flowing motion captured animation using real-life boxers.
- Wide range of punches available from attacking hooks, jabs and uppercuts to defensive blocks, ducks and weaves.
- Varied fight locations from rundown gyms to the world's best-known arenas.