The evil clown has stopped the magical clock that brings laughter and joy to the amusement park. He has twisted it into a dark shadow of its former self where his henchmen scare the life out of everybody that comes to visit! You play as Gast and your job is to restart the clock and drive the nightmare away. To do so you must collect stars by solving puzzles and provide the henchmen with what they need to deliver them. When you have collected enough stars you will be ready to confront the clown!
The atmosphere of the game is unique and exciting - you are stuck somewhere between the real world and the world of fairy-tales. Gast features characters and places you would find in horror stories but turning them into darker, more sinister environments appealing to adults and children alike. One thing's for sure - there's nothing like Gast!
Key features in Gast include:
- Cinematic effects, surrealistic perspectives and eerie specially composed music
- Mind-boggling puzzles, all with multiple solutions
- Non linear adventure gameplay
- Large-scale full 3D characters
- Highly detailed pre-rendered 3D environments
- Meet and interact with fantastic characters and scenes
Mindscape is a leading publisher of innovative, interactive consumer software with millions of users worldwide. The company develops and publishes some of the best-selling consumer software under the brands: PrintMaster, Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing, Reader Rabbit, 3D Home Architect, Carmen Sandiego, Softkey, Zoombinis and The ClueFinders. Mindscape is also the licensed publisher of software under the Arthur, Scooby-Doo, Family Tree Maker, and Cosmopolitan brands. The company's products are distributed worldwide on PCs and Macintosh. Mindscape is the exclusive distributor of The Learning Company and Broderbund products outside of the US.
- Pentium II 266 MHz or faster
- 64MB RAM
- 300 MB free hard drive space
- Windows 95/98/2000/XP
- Monitor with 800 x 600 resolution, 16-bits colour
- 8X CD-ROM Drive (CD version)
- DirectX 8.0 installed
- Direct X compatible video & sound cards
Gast will be available in September 2002 priced at £19.99.