The Ultimate Combination of Motocross, Supercross and Freestyle!
With the most career wins in the sport, Ricky Carmichael takes it to the next level along his videogame. Racing and freestyle explode on the Playstation 2 and GameCube this summer with expanded career modes, all new mini-games, top-notch pros and unbelievable stunts including the first freestyle track editor.
Reap the rewards of racing through an entire season of pulse pounding motocross action while upgrading your gear and bike along the way. For free ride madness compete in the all-new freestyle career mode dazzling the crowd with new tricks and sick maneuvers. Or simply ride the open terrain searching for secret areas without the burden of competition. It’s your bike – now ride!
- Expanded freestyle mode with more of what’s made the MX franchise dominate – mini-games, tons of arenas and wide-open worlds with secret area to explore.
- The only game featuring Ricky Carmichael, seven-time AMA National Champion. Play as RC or one of 26 other pros in the all-new roster of real riders from the 125cc, 250cc, and freestyle ranks.
- The new Stunt Track Editor allows you to build your own ramps, jumps and obstacles to test the limits of your bike.
- Racing and freestyle career modes! The only motocross game where you can Create-A-Rider choosing from the big name sponsors, all six major bike manufacturers and authentic gear. The better you are the more stuff you can buy.
- The pros get crazier with each competition and so does MX. Pull the new Tsunami , Rock Solid, and every signature move in the sport.
- Twenty-five motocross, supercross, amateur and freestyle tracks exclusively featuring Loretta Lynn’s, the
Outdoor Nationals, the Free Ride Moto-X Championships and the THQ US Open. No other game immerses players in such authenticity.
- Tight, responsive controls to pull huge wheelies, stoppies, tail whips and more – everything but the arm-pump!
- Five different multi-player modes both in racing and freestyle, plus mini-games!