You play the part of Captain Rhama Sabrier, Captain of the good ship ENDEAVOUR. The game starts with Rhama, and his crew, sailing into the port of Akbah at the request of the towns wise and very respected healer, Areliano.
He has come into possession of a strange ship, obviously from a faraway land, on board the ship a strange sight awaits. The crew have been transformed into wood and are frozen in place as they died, some quite obviously attacking each other. The healer is most interested though in a jar of magical herbs that contain great magical powers and where they have come from.
Rhama correctly identifies that at some point the ship has been repaired and the work is that of the master shipbuilder Calverly, it is to his island home that the trail must be followed. Rhama, his crew, and Areliano's daughter, Faith, set off in pursuit towards Calverly's island.
- Brought to you by Toby Gard, the creator and lead designer of Lara Croft® and the original Tomb Raider®.
- Richly crafted, immersive story unfolds through hours of action, exploration and challenges.
- Traverse a beautiful, completely original world spanning six massive island locations, with expansive indoor and outdoor environments to explore.
- Gorgeous stylized art, fluid animations and intuitive controls provide a rewarding experience for all skill levels.
- Perform super cool moves like back-flipping off a ledge and landing on a dime, climbing up almost any surface and fighting like a Shao-lin master.
- Use the abilities of your crew members to conquer challenges including the mystical knowledge and powers of Faith and the martial arts prowess of Mihoko.