The "Clan 'Mech Pak" is comprised of new BattleMechs and technology compatible with "MechWarrior 4: Vengeance" and the "MechWarrior 4: Black Knight" expansion.
The four new 'Mechs featured are:
- Masakari - Easily identified by its squat torso, jutting head, and broad chest, this 'Mech has become notorious for its deadly accuracy
- Kodiak - A large, fast-moving Assault 'Mech that carries impressive medium-range firepower
- Arctic Wolf - Loaded with SRMs, this BattleMech can rapidly close with an enemy and shower it with more than 40 missiles
- Cauldron-Born - Named for the unstoppable zombies of Irish myth, this 'Mech can take immense damage and remain operational
This Pak also brings into play a new weapon and sensor package:
- Streak MRM - A new, homing version of the Medium Range Missile, made possible by Clan technology
- Enhanced Optics - This component of the new Clan 'Mechs gives the MechWarrior a larger field of view when zooming in on distant targets
- Lastly, the "Clan 'Mech Pak" features an all new multi-player map, the Factory in which 'Mechs battle it out amid the ruins of a huge factory on Solaris.
The best-selling, award-winning "MechWarrior 4: Vengeance" is based on the popular game of mechanized combat from FASA Studios™. Cyberlore, the team behind the successful "MechWarrior 4: Black Knight" expansion, developed the Paks in conjunction with the FASA "MechWarrior 4" team. The "MechWarrior 4: Inner Sphere 'Mech Pak" is now available and both Paks are playable with the upcoming "MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries." Both have an ESRB rating of "T" for Teen and a suggested retail price of $12.95. For more information, please visit HERE.
About Cyberlore Studios
Cyberlore proudly creates outstanding original games as well as great expansions for great games. An independent developer, Cyberlore has been delivering one quality title after another since 1992. Cyberlore is currently working on the Xbox, PS2, Game Cube and Windows platforms. From the Most Imaginative Game of the Year to the Best Expansion Set of the Year, Cyber lore's titles have spanned strategy, action, role-playing, shooters and Sims. Cyberlore owns, maintains and is constantly upgrading its Prometheus game engine – allowing for faster and more reliable development cycles. Cyberlore is also skilled at adapting to new game engines – they’ll use the best tools for the job! To learn more about the company, their titles, and their work as game art contractors, please visit the official website. Cyberlore: Our Focus is on Fun