Set during the last year of the war in Europe, June 1944 to May 1945, the Medal of Honor Allied Assault Expansion Pack gives players a sense of the courage it took to parachute behind enemy lines during Operation Overlord, halt the German counter offensive during the Battle of the Bulge, and engage the Germans as they desperately try to defend their capital, Berlin.
Staying true to all the gameplay features that made Medal of Honor Allied Assault one of the most acclaimed titles launched in 2002, the Medal of Honor Allied Assault Expansion Pack will build on the success of that game and add new multi-player gameplay modes, new soldiers including British and Soviet squads, new weapons, level editing tools, and an integrated server browser.
EALA continues to work closely with the Congressional Medal of Honor Society (CMOHS) to ensure the Medal of Honor Allied Assault Expansion Pack reflects the ideals and integrity of the prestigious Medal of Honor. Electronic Arts is privileged to be partnered with CMOHS in the Society's continuing education and awareness efforts. You can learn more about the Society and the recipients at the official Society website.
The team also consulted with Capt. Dale Dye, one of the most respected military consultants in Hollywood today, to insure the authenticity of the game. Dye has made his mark with projects such as Saving Private Ryan, Platoon, and Band of Brothers as well as all previous games in the Medal of Honor franchise.
- Nine expansive single-player levels ranging from behind enemy lines in Normandy to the Battle of the Bulge and the fall of Berlin.
- Over 12 new multi-player levels including the Arnhem Bridge and the streets of Berlin.
- New multi-player modes emphasizing more robust team multi-player and team objective-based gameplay.
- New weapons including the British Enfield Mark 1 rifle, the Sten submachine gun, smoke grenades, and the Soviet PPSh-41 submachine gun.
- Work with squads of American, British and Soviet troops to complete single-player objectives.
- New soldier models, skins and voices including British and Soviet troops.
- Fully realized 3-D worlds utilizing the powerful Quake® III engine.
- Sound effects by the award winning Medal of Honor sound design team at EALA.
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Brand: EA GAMES™
Ship Date: Fall 2002
Category: First Person Action/Adventure