The Marksmanship Pack will include the following:
- tools that kick AFK players;
- TeamTalk options (allowing you to radio all your live and --er--'retired' team members);
- added green-tinted tracers to the OFPOR RPK (allowing you to distinguish between friendly and OPFOR MGs);
- changed the M4A1 to be fully-automatic;
- removed the MOUT McKenna training requirement;
- tightened the belt around ROE scoring (violations in the first 30 seconds will earn you an immediate 'kick' and ROE violations in the first 45 seconds doubles the penalty)
- fixes for the Ghost Player and Rifle Range bugs.
- Oh...and one other thing, too: an In-Game Browser. Hooah!
Yes, the DEV team has been busy (we let them outside at least one hour a day to stretch...) But rather than releasing these features one-by-one, we've decided to burn the midnight oil and put 'em all in one rucksack. The complete Marksmanship Pack will be ready for prime time in just a matter of days. In the meantime, grab your gear - head to the range - and sharpen your marksmanship skills at the M16 Basic Rifle Marksmanship range