Lock On: Modern Air Combat features nine different flyable Russian and U.S. Air Force combat jets including the F-15C "Eagle", the A-10A "Thunderbolt
II", the Su-27 "Flanker B", the Su-33 "Flanker D", the MiG-29S "Fulcrum", the MiG-29A "Fulcrum" (both Russian and German versions), the Su-25 "Frogfoot"
and the Su-39 "Frogfoot". These aircraft encompass an array of both air-to-air and air-to-ground combat aircraft for both US and Russian forces and will allow
players a broad-range of combat missions.
Lock On also features:
- Combat operations in the Black Sea region
- A Dynamic Battle Generator (DBG) for endless replayability
- Stunning 3D objects and special effects
- More than 35 individual missions
- Multiplayer support for a minimum of 32 players via LAN or Internet for both head-to-head and cooperative play
- Scalable realism and difficulty levels for the beginner and expert pilot
- Detailed briefings and debriefings
- A mission video recorder
- Pilot logbook
- Realistic, immersive sound design
- The ability to earn promotions and medals
- A thorough syllabus of training missions.