A 3D action crime epic set in the seedy 1930's underworld, "Mafia" offers gamers the opportunity to become a "Made Man." Players must climb the ranks, starting as lowly Footsoldiers, working their way to the top, earning a reputation of tough enforcer to daring getaway driver, and deadly hitman. The world of the "Salieri Family" is one of mob hits, car chases, and bootlegging - and it can all be yours, if you've got the chops.
"Mafia" features include:
- 20 action-packed missions with sub-quests - luxury and riches are yours for the taking, if you do as Don Salieri requests. From mob hits, car chases, shootouts, and more, complete unsavory tasks for the Family and you will be rewarded.
- 12 square miles of a 1930's American city to explore, with simulated traffic, landmarks, and surrounding landscapes.
- Convincing environments designed with meticulous attention to detail and style. Seedy bars, hotel rooms, and train stations - every location is rendered in fantastic detail by the 3D "LS3D" engine, such as the Lost Heaven International Airport and Chinatown.
- A full gamut of authentic weapons including the Tommy Gun, Colt 1911, S&W model 27 MAGNUM, or pump action shotgun.
- More than 60 different vehicles (including classics, roadsters and delivery trucks) with exceptional car physics.
More articles about Mafia