WW II (working title)
Creators of the award winning IL-2 Sturmovik have now developed World War II*, a real-time tactical strategy game depicting the most significant battles of 1939-1945. Players are put in command of one of the wartime armies and arrays of combat units, including tanks, APC's, field guns, mortars and infantry. With a focus on unit detail and combat realism, would-be generals are faced with authentic battle scenarios, taken straight from actual World War II records and maps.
- Real-Time-Strategy game with a distinctive combat system that creates realistic battle sequences
- Authentic historic references that appeal to the true WWII battle enthusiast
- Utilizes an enhanced version of the critically acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik engine to create amazingly detailed visual and sound effects
- Exceptional level of detail creating dramatic gameplay
- Complex Artificial Intelligence system that responds uniquely to each movement the player makes
Filled with humor and off the wall magic, Spanking Runners is an exciting adventure/racing game. Players control wacky, animated drivers as they take on fun-filled obstacle courses. Racers can also dispense with challenges by conjuring magic spells in order to creatively navigate through the fantasy world settings.
- Several modes of addicting play, including Real-Time, Turn-Based, Split Screen and
- Imaginative style and cutting-edge graphics
- Whimsical and humorous animated characters
- High-detail interactive racing environments
R.C. Cars is a fast-paced arcade-style racing game in which players control realistically modeled radio-controlled cars. The game consists of 10 challenging tracks spread across three different locations. Players race against AI opponents in the championship mode and single exhibition runs or take on the clock in time trials. Drivers can also select from three different types of cars, possessing unique features, each modifiable with upgrades acquired while racing.
- Realistic toy radio car features, including modifiable handling, acceleration and maneuverability
- 10 unique tracks, each with their own distinct challenges
- Instinctive controls which allow easy playability and realistic RC car control
- The game provides a "never seen before" quality of realism of the suspension model and its physics. This brings on a new level of feeling to control and suspension reaction in driving simulators.
- Enrichment of the race genre with a large number of interactive animated characters, animals and props. The characters are not simple obstacles but real AI-driven non-playable opponents that actively react to the car actions (they try to kick or even seize and throw the car off the track, etc.).
- Many in-game scale-defining objects emphasize size difference between the car and the real world.
- Physics engine outperforms majority of car simulators currently on the mass market.
- The player controls car jumps in addition to ordinary car driving.
- Multiple shortcuts hidden on the tracks make for a more exciting racing and add more intrigue to overcoming opponents.
- Knocking over and hitting loose objects located on the track allow the player to pick up bonuses
MechMinds is an action role-playing game unfolding in sci-fi universe inhabited by robots. Robots have just vague memories of people as creators of their world (that is in fact a huge military test zone). You will have to assume role of a AI robot traveling on a glider - special floating vehicle with antigravity engines. Gliders are multipurpose combat vehicles, and the huge military zone was created to test them. The game combines combat action, trade, exploration, undertaking of various quests and missions, glider upgrades, armament purchase.
- Over 30 types of weapons, including bombs, mines and rockets
- Over 30 types of gliders, including biomechanical gliders
- Various opportunities for gliders upgrade
- A unique robotic social system, civilization of AI creatures
- Top notch special effects
- Huge sci-fi game zones
Borderzone is a combat oriented game, combining elements of role-play and action. Players assume the role of Olaf, one of the few remaining humans on the planet Terra. Having to leave the safety of their outpost, gamers venture on quests and into battle, running up to five characters simultaneously and amassing weapons, skills and magic. The action and strategy of the non-linear plot unfolds in a pseudo-turn based format, leading explorers to various endings depending on which paths they choose.
On the planet Terra the past and the future have blurred. By night, Selena and Deya gleam in the sky and by day, Sollar illuminates the arid planet - laid to waste by the effects of the great Collapse.
The tales of the great catastrophe, The Collapse, have been passed down for generations, although the details have faded. Most of the elders speak of a time, six or seven thousand years ago, when people possessed unprecedented power over Nature with an ancient, now forgotten, witchcraft known as "Science." They tell tales of when men could fly in the air, swim under water and even traveled to Selena, feats only the most rare magicians on Terra can still perform. The gods of ancient times grew angry and could no longer stand man's arrogance - and so came the Collapse - mankind's "Science" was turned against them and as a result 5 billion people perished. When the devastation subsided the few survivors huddled together, in isolated enclaves, dotted across the remains of the planet.
In time, however, the last of the humans ventured out again, only to discover that they were no longer alone. They found themselves sharing Terra with as many as 10 new races, all possessing "Mind." Though the landscape and its inhabitants had changed, human nature remained the same, and soon people began to compete with the new species. Evolution took on a new form as the people modified and under went "Modis."
People searched for resources, weapons and new forms of domination. They even researched the magicians' old ways of "Science" and began to learn how entire creatures could be grown from a drop of blood. The studied the clues of "Domain" or "Kin Memory," to see how witchcraft influences people, to understand how a man who is a strong soldier, more than likely had a father or grandfather who was a great warrior as well.
So now, in 9,000 AD the humans try to rise again, not only taking the lessons from their dilapidated past, but also facing the challenges of the planet Terra and its newest inhabitants.
The action begins in Taria, the northern province of Kammir, where the local system of chronology records the year as 3285. Players assume the role of Olaf, a 20 years old inhabitant of the farthest boundary post of Kammir, the Northern Fort.
Player can generate the type of character the hero is, choosing from a thief, a magician or a soldier. Five characters can be controlled simultaneously, but others, including mercenaries, can join a party, with teams of up to 10. The characters' attributes can be divided into several categories: state, skills, degree of protection, and level of weaponry (cold steel weapons, magic, etc.).
The races in the game are divided into groups, classes and professions including various monsters, underdeveloped races, the undead and outer plane creatures.
Each player will be able to use several different types of weapons and will be supplied with a quick weapon access mode. There are more than 80 types of cold steel weapons and 10 kinds of darts. Magicians will have the ability to bind paralytic, blinding, electrocharge and various types of attack and defense spells.
The game is controlled with a mouse and reassignable function keyboard keys.
The quests commence and battles unfold as players develop teams with various skills, armament and magic.
- Electrifying 3-D action with real time effects
- Inventive gameplay characteristics involving challenging battles
- Features various tasks within each alternative destination of choice
- Contemporary game engine with powerful and imaginative graphics
- Up to 10 characters available on the quest
- Hundreds of upgradeable weapons
- Multiplayer capabilities allow for dozens of characters to meet and interact throughout the course of the game
Perimeter is an innovative Real-Time-Strategy game that pits players against each other or AI opponents in a life and death struggle to seize territory and establish critical protective "perimeters." Players will be introduced to the game's unique "terraforming" feature, allowing them to move, build, construct and destroy the map environment. Set in a future where the Exodus civilization has abandoned the dying Earth, the game offers a well-balanced combination of new terraforming principles and territorial wars with traditional strategy elements.
- Fast paced Real-Time-Strategy action
- Introduces principles of terraforming in which players can construct or destroy the very gameworld environments themselves
- State-of-the-art engine and graphics that deliver powerful gameplay and solid audio and visuals
- Up to 1,000,000 polygons per frame
- Detailed science fiction universe with original soundtrack, including high quality electronic music