Space HoRSE is available for online ordering direct from Shrapnel Games at http://www.gamersfront.com and retails for $29.95. This game, like all of Shrapnel's products, is not available through mass retail and can only be purchased online and in select smaller retail locations. A demo is also available from Shrapnel Games website.
* TCP/IP and Single multiplayer of up to four players
* Mouse, keyboard, and multiple joystick/gamepad input
* Original music from Data-Regeneration Project
* Over 45 different random events
* 3D animated cutscenes
* Several species, with more to download in the future
* Uses DirectX 8 for greater compatibility.
* And much more...
Shrapnel Games Ships 'Space HoRSE'
by Thomas on Aug. 6, 2002 @ 2:55 p.m. PDT
Shrapnel Games is announced today that Space HoRSE, developed by Gilligames, has begun shipping. Tim Brooks, President of Shrapnel Games, commented, "We have begin shipping Space HoRSE this morning. This game has garnered a lot of interest both from the media and the gaming public. It is expected to be a best seller for us through the Christmas season. We expect to have all pre-orders shipped by Thursday, August 8th."
Space HoRSE is easy and friendly enough for kids to learn basic economics, while it challenges and entertains even experienced gamers. After you play a game of Space HoRSE, you will be hooked. It's short learning curve and high fun factor are addicting.