For the first time on the Gameboy Advance, Tomb Raider, starring Lara Croft, features a new quasi-3D view, exploiting the unique characteristics of our sexy heroine. An impressive set of spectacular 3D animations, an improved combat system specific for the Gameboy Advance, environments which develop in height rather than in width are only some of the most important features of the game.
- Fixed-camera 3D view : for the first time on the Gameboy Advance, Tomb Raider will feature an advance(d) view which differentiates it from the previous pocket versions and enhance Lara’s sexy attitude and smooth movements.
- Spectacular actions : jumps, dynamic targeting, spectacular flips and twists ... everything that players expect!
- Real time character shadow : Lara’s shadow will be dynamically generated in real time for a great and never seen visual effect on the Gameboy Advance.
- Quality of animations : Lara’s animations and enemies are obtained from 3D models finely reproducing the movements style and gameplay opportunities.
- Vertigo effect : vertical gameplay, reach tall places and do not fall down. One of the key elements of success of the Tomb Raider series is proposed again on the Gameboy Advance.
- Secret areas : levels will feature some secret areas to discover (reward for the good player), hidden passages, shortcuts etc.
- Advanced audio engine : ambience sound to make each environment unique, dynamic audio (roll-off effect) system to help the player understand the environment, contextual music to highlight dangerous/topic situations.
- Realistic graphics : the player will find himself immersed in huge realistic environments where deadly traps and human enemies are waiting.
- Special FX : dynamic lighting system and transparencies.
- Original story : a new story will be unveiled exclusively for the Gameboy Advance.
- Big enemies : no rats, no squirrels ... Lara will face humans and mid-size animals during her quest focusing on what player liked in the previous Gameboy games of the series.