Incoming Forces is an innovative action title in which players defend their alien home planet against an invading human armada. Set 20 years after the original game Incoming, players pilot aircrafts, tanks and turrets, switching vehicles on the fly, in incredible action-packed battles. The story driven campaign is set across ten exciting levels within four different worlds, delivering powerful and intense gameplay.
“Incoming Forces is a prime example of what a sequel should be, improving on an already great first installment while advancing the storyline,” said Michael Haines, senior vice-president, Hip Interactive. “Incoming Forces will appeal not only to fans of the original but also to a whole new group of PC game enthusiasts.”
“We wanted to create an excellent game at an excellent value and I think we have succeeded on both fronts,” said Jon Walsh, new business development, Groove Games. “By keeping Incoming Forces at a low price point and bundling it with the original, it will be hard for any PC game fan to pass it up.”
Incoming Forces Features:
- Fast paced action with state-of-the-art, advanced physics engine allowing life-like motion of objects, gaming environments and weather effects
- Ten exciting levels set across four exotic worlds
- Massively destructive weapons including “fly-by-wire” manually guided missiles
- Full internet and LAN support for intense multiplayer action
- Supports resolutions up to 1600x1200
- Includes full version of the original smash hit Incoming!
For more information on Incoming Forces, visit the Incoming Forces Website.